The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
I have an interview too. I have an average UKCAT of 710 but actually got 570 in my VR...
I also have a Masters and 1st in undergrad.
Hope that helps anyone applying again...
Original post by KingsofLeonfan
Range of dates , March 16th to Friday 20th with a range of times to choose from

Ah. Cheers.
Original post by c2463
I have an interview too. I have an average UKCAT of 710 but actually got 570 in my VR...
I also have a Masters and 1st in undergrad.
Hope that helps anyone applying again...

I think the MSc saved you! Well done :smile:
Original post by ceciafb
Congratulations to you as well! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Yes definitely! I dont know what date/time to go for now!

I dunno if you're up for doing the same slot and sharing some form of transport? I'll probably get the train down though.

I promise I'm not a nutcase who'll screw your group session :P
Original post by MJK91
I dunno if you're up for doing the same slot and sharing some form of transport? I'll probably get the train down though.

I've gone for the tuesday morning? I may drive down the night before and stay at my parents because they're only an hour away, but I'll let you know nearer the time - M6 is an absolute nightmare!

Haha and you promising that has made me more suspicious hmmmm...
Reply 285
Does anyone know whether interviews went out in batches last year or all at once?
Clutching at straws here....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 286
Original post by MJK91

Good lass! See you there? :biggrin:

Thank you! And congrats to you too. Fingers crossed for the re-applicants this year :biggrin:

And BTW you made me think of home calling me lass lol. Haven't been called that in a while. Moved from Aberdeen to Derby 8 years ago so now get called Duck now and again! :tongue:
Original post by MJK91

I'll be driving down from Liverpool if it's any help. I've already booked mine for Tuesday, 3:30 though. :smile:
Original post by LostInYourMusic
I'll be driving down from Liverpool if it's any help. I've already booked mine for Tuesday, 3:30 though. :smile:

Could be persuaded :smile: If you're interesting in halving your fuel costs anyway haha. What sort of time would you head down?

Original post by nug
Thank you! And congrats to you too. Fingers crossed for the re-applicants this year :biggrin:

And BTW you made me think of home calling me lass lol. Haven't been called that in a while. Moved from Aberdeen to Derby 8 years ago so now get called Duck now and again! :tongue:

I'm actually from Nottingham so should be saying duck as well :P I'm eclectic what can I say... So happy for you! :smile:
Reply 289
Original post by axc247
Does anyone know whether interviews went out in batches last year or all at once?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the same sitch! Argh.
Original post by MJK91
Could be persuaded :smile: If you're interesting in halving your fuel costs anyway haha. What sort of time would you head down?

I'd head down on the Monday anyway - I'm originally from north Birmingham so I'd go stay with my mum for the night and drive back after mine on Tuesday. Luckily with this much notice, I'm positive work will give me the time off! Would you be in a rush to get back or just get the train?

I could even be persuaded to give you a lift to the campus on Monday :colone: At least it means I'd know where I'm going on the Tuesday!
Original post by axc247

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try stalking last years thread, thats what I do to check these kind of things, good luck and you havent been rejected yet so thats a good thing!
Reply 292
booked for Friday at 2:15. Anyone else?
Reply 293
Original post by MJK91
I think the MSc saved you! Well done :smile:

I know. Just wanted to let people know if you have a lower score and a masters it's definitely worth applying to Warwick. :smile:
Hmm, anyone from UCL / central London wanting to share slots and get there togetha?
Reply 295
Interview too, VR 720, average 732.5. BSc 2.1 no postgraduate study.

Big congratulations to every one with interviews. Good luck to those still waiting!
thursday at 1, anybody?
Reply 297
Am I right in thinking Warwick generally invite ~400 people to the selection centres? So thats not bad odds considering there are 164 home/eu places :biggrin:
Interview!!!! :biggrin:

UKCAT: 700
VR: 670

BSc 2.i
MSc ongoing
Original post by yurilein93
Hmm, anyone from UCL / central London wanting to share slots and get there togetha?

Sure thing. 16th March 2015, 3.30pm- 5pm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending