Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    Well done people who've received interviews I hope links and everything were working this time?

ReputationRep:
    Omfg i got an interview!!!!!!!! I was actually giving up and trying to decide a new first choice between my insurance choices
    For anyone who lost hope because of section 2 or 3, my bmat score was 5.7, 4.4, 2.5B!! Hope this will lighten someone up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-Cooky)
    omfg.
    i got an interview! :O
    with my shocking BMAT score I'm so surprised - there's hope yet people!
    If anyone wants to know my BMAT was 4.4, 4.6, 3A

edit: my stats: 11A* GCSE, achieved A*A*A* a level
    I am just as shocked as you are! I got one with 4.1 4.9 4A :O I'm so confuzzled

ReputationRep:
    Any internationals with an interview invite?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone know how long they take to complete the email notifications for interviewees per batch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master219)
    Woohoo!! Finally got an interview!! Before someone asks:

My: BMAT - 4.6 5.4 3A (!) GCSE - 7A* 3A, AS - AAAA predicted A*A*A*A* (Bio chem phys maths)
    Next batch is starting.
    Finally? Just at the right time , I think.
    Seriously, the same here.
    If you dont mind me asking that what kind of your gcse school is , a good one or bad one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caisaw)
    Finally? Just at the right time , I think.
    Seriously, the same here.
    If you dont mind me asking that what kind of your gcse school is , a good one or bad one?
    Finally because i was getting realllyyyyyy worried haha

I am actually in dubai (applied as home with relevant evidence) but my school is above the whole of the UK average GCSE scores.

Fyi: http://www.descdubai.com/wp-content/...lines-2014.pdf

u can compare the whole of UK average with our school...

edit: the UK one may be a little exaggerated (lower than it may actually be) cuz our school obviously wants to look better lol.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I thought you left the uk after gcse. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Any internationals received interviews in the second batch yet?

ReputationRep:
    Is this the second batch of interviews being given out then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caisaw)
    Thanks. I thought you left the uk after gcse. Haha.
    It was the yr before GCSE (yr 9) i left UK

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview as well!!!
    GCSE: 8 A*'s, 2 A's and Distinction
    AS: 4A's (bio, chem, physics, maths)
    A2 predictions: A*A*A and an AS EPQ
    Personal Statement: w/e, extracurriculars, motivation and one line on hobbies.
    BMAT: 5.9 4.4 4A
    I thought I was going to get a pre-interview rejection!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Does anybody by any chance remember when tomorrow's campus tour starts? I can't find it anywhere but I've signed up for it .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evazilber57)
    Hi!
    Does anybody by any chance remember when tomorrow's campus tour starts? I can't find it anywhere but I've signed up for it .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We have to be there between 12:15 and 12:25

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becciaimee)
    We have to be there between 12:15 and 12:25
    Thank you so much! See you tomorrow then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone have their Imperial interview today (16th)? How was it? (I didn't have an interview today, I was just wondering since one of the dates was today).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champion1)
    Did anyone have their Imperial interview today (16th)? How was it? (I didn't have an interview today, I was just wondering since one of the dates was today).

Mine went so bad :'( I think the general consensus was that it was really friendly but I just got so overcome by nerves that I could barely answer a single question

ReputationRep:
    Mine went so bad :'( I think the general consensus was that it was really friendly but I just got so overcome by nerves that I could barely answer a single question
    Mine was horrible as well! Like I've worked so hard for those 15 minutes, and than bam... They are over .-.

Have you read the "successful applicants will hear within 3 days" line on their website? Because my interviewers told me I'll hear in 2 weeks .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine was horrible as well! Like I've worked so hard for those 15 minutes, and than bam... They are over .-.

Have you read the "successful applicants will hear within 3 days" line on their website? Because my interviewers told me I'll hear in 2 weeks .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same! It just went so badly :'(

ReputationRep:

Oh no guys what happened? What did you get asked? What was so bad?
    I'm really scared now could you tell me your interview experience?

Good luck for getting the offers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.