x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I here this site is amazing and since I. Going uni next year (hopefully) I decided to join.
    So is there anyone doing forensic psychology or have done it before or planing to do it at uni next year.
    Any advice?
    How was it?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I'm Jena iv joined today because I have applied for nursing and have interview next week. Came for hints & advice 😬😬😬😬

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,Welcome to the student room.

I hope you find your visit joyful and informative. Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Working Area:
    No matter what level or subject you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

Procrastination Central:
    You know there's more to TSR than studying, right? In Hobbies and Interests you'll find people talking about everything from the latest football scores to what mobile phone to buy next. Then there is the Debate and Current Affairs forum where people argue about anything. Latest news, politics, education...it's all fair game in that place.

There is more, of course! To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

Enjoy the site!

Best Wishes,
    Nigel Farage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hello I joined today because I'm in the 11 weeks between year 11 and sixth form and I'm so bored, I don't know what to do with my life :l

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new today
    I'm not sure why I have only just made an account here as all my exams are nearly over and I only really use this for exam tips haha
    oh well, maybe it will help for uni

Names Jess by the way

ReputationRep:
    Hi I joined yesterday I joined because im in y10, just starting my real GCSE's and hope this will help me.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's really helpful! I've just finished my A levels and it's been a massive help!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hello how would u appiled for a summer job

ReputationRep:
    hey guys im going in to college in September and im going to study animal science but i first need a job a save up for the summer just wondering where would i apply any ideas i try pets at home and and few others places but none are available. just wondering which are the best places to apply =D :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenLingo)
    hey My name is Lauren and I love languages, music and I am working with children. I want to also become a model. I want to make some friends on here....say hey if you want to start chatting xx

Heyy

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone..... I just joined about a few seconds ago!! I would like to study forensic science one day and so I was just wondering if anyone is interested in the same course or is currently doing the same course. If you are can you briefly please just explain to me what its like?

ReputationRep:
    Hey

ReputationRep:
    hey

ReputationRep:
    Hey y'all. I joined the site to improve my English knowledge. I'm a sixteen years old student from Turkey. Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Jack
    Hi, I'm Eden and I've been on this site before but I wanted to discuss revision tips with others so I decided to join instead of just read the threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishdelight)
    Hi, I'm Eden and I've been on this site before but I wanted to discuss revision tips with others so I decided to join instead of just read the threads
    Is your last name polniecki ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swagyolo420)
    Is your last name polniecki ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Nope
    Oh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello world!
    I found this site today whilst trying, desperatly, to make a first draft of my personal statement. I'm currently in college and my tutor wants us to be prepared so shes going to help us write them, but i need a draft first.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back Eden!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.