Cambridge Decisions 2015 - info and FAQ Watch

This discussion is closed.
CambEcon2015
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr234)
Already started planning my gap year as I will probably be opening a rejection letter come Saturday.. I have no hope left
So you'd reapply rather than take up a place at another university? Wow that's some cambridge dedication

Posted from TSR Mobile
sr234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NinjaPandaa)
So you'd reapply rather than take up a place at another university? Wow that's some cambridge dedication

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I'd happily go LSE should I get an offer.. but realistically I'm probably not getting an offer Haha I probably sound really desperate now..
aprocrastinator
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fttohi)
Am I too extreme?
that is amazing omfg
Actaeon
Report 3 years ago

The floor filing system always works the best
Attached files
CambEcon2015
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr234)
Well I'd happily go LSE should I get an offer.. but realistically I'm probably not getting an offer Haha I probably sound really desperate now..
Ah yeah for economics they are v similar, I guess you'll just have to wait and see

Posted from TSR Mobile
Elishaclark2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh my goodness, so if we don't hear back between the 6th and the 8th it's a definite rejection or offer?! Argh!!
Elcor
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fttohi)
Am I too extreme?
There is one fatal design flaw: how on Earth do you get in?
aprocrastinator
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My desk:

there are probably some stand out things that give away that this is a desk of a girl :P
Attached files
Fttohi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by physicsmaths)
that look sick. just
spin around to each subject lol. i wouldnt mind that setup!

Posted from TSR Mobile
All its missing is a built in snack bar:cool:.

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
You need a wheelie chair with that
:eek:. This chair could not have had more wheels.

(Original post by aprocrastinator)
that is amazing omfg
*cough* All rights reserved *cough*
Funny how I never planned it. Nature pretty much took its course since the IGs.

(Original post by Elcor)
There is one fatal design flaw: how on Earth do you get in?
The three tables are quite portable and easily moved. But I usually leave enough gap to get in and out.
paradoxicalme
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bored565)
Ew right, anything I can help with? I've still got loads of notes/essays and stuff that could be of use if you ever need anything
Comparing settings - the heath and the court - and determining which is more dramatically significant. I have a vague idea about what to do, but 'setting' is such a vague term!
Fatini999
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My desk:

there are probably some stand out things that give away that this is a desk of a girl :P
well there's hand-cream in the top left i think!? i'd happily tidy your desk haha it's so chaotic
aprocrastinator
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fatini999)
well there's hand-cream in the top left i think!? i'd happily tidy your desk haha it's so chaotic
haha one thing, yes! No point, it would be messy as before in 5 minutes!!!
Fatini999
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
haha one thing, yes! No point, it would be messy as before in 5 minutes!!!

good thing about untidy desks is that when you wanna clear your mind you can start but clearing your desk... tidy desks themselves are over rated so dw
Saranploy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Chemicalengineer)
What are your predicted and which college did you apply to?
My predicted grades are A*A*A*A* and I applied to Clare My UMS is not that high though.What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
tomfailinghelp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anybody else excited just to do one subject?

Philosophy work is so fun to get through, and History isn't that bad. But I just can't wait to stop doing English, I find it so boring.
cerlohee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Elcor)
Guys, as a distraction post a picture of your desk/place you study!
I had to blow my candles out to take this

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420411356.948726.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  58.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
paradoxicalme
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tomfailinghelp)

Philosophy work is so fun to get through, and History isn't that bad. But I just can't wait to stop doing English, I find it so boring.
Yes, though currently English is the one that gives me the most trouble! I don't even understand how people get such good marks in English when it's so much more difficult than my other subjects at A2. An A* standard essay in psychology takes about half an hour, RS maybe a couple of hours with a couple of hours more reading if I haven't read anything on it before...but for English an A* essay will wipe out one or two days, since my teacher wants essays that are at least 2500 words long and I like to research them thoroughly.
CaitlinDy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fatini999)
good thing about untidy desks is that when you wanna clear your mind you can start but clearing your desk... tidy desks themselves are over rated so dw
"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?" - Albert Einstein.

Posted from TSR Mobile
CaitlinDy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tomfailinghelp)

I am so excited to study physics. I adore and admire it to the end of my heart. So yes I am excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
paradoxicalme
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just reminding you guys to charge your darn phones and keep an eye on them from the 6th to the 8th in case you get called about pool reinterviews - hate to remind people but I don't want anyone having an aneurysm and having to chase up missed calls
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (84)
26.09%
No (238)
73.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed