Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiskVsReward)
    Do you love somaoas? I do!
    I love you too :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    Im not good with this :cry2:

You used to shave ur beard. Then ur qari aaid dont cos u hafiz. So now u dont?
    Thats all u wanted to say yesh?
    right.. No one nowadays listen Islamic things which make me upset.. What does it mean..??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    I love you too :kiss:
    I enjoy killing you by heating you up in the microwave to a very a hot temp and then chewing on your innards .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PPF)
    Come on Bro. How come you don't know whats going on in Pakistan? Remember the protests led by Imran Khan and Tahir Ul Qadri?

Anyways never mind about that question. Where abouts in Pakistan are you from?
    I know some of whats going on but not properly...
    But yeah i remember them

Im from Punjab

ReputationRep:
    Do you drink alcohol? (I hope not).

What's your opinion on sex before/outside marriage?

What music do you enjoy? (I hope you're not one of those people who believe music is haraam)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)

What music do you enjoy? (I hope you're not one of those people who believe music is haraam)!
    Bro hit me up with a list of the latest tunes please. I need to make a new CD for my gaddi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiskVsReward)
    I enjoy killing you by heating you up in the microwave to a very a hot temp and then chewing on your innards .
    Oh my god, you monster! :nooo:

ReputationRep:

No i dont drink :eek:

I dont thinm sex before marriage is the dome thing.

I love bollywood and pakistani music tbh, and bhangra... a bit of everything lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Oh my god, you monster! :nooo:
    Ur a freak man :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PPF)
    Bro hit me up with a list of the latest tunes please. I need to make a new CD for my gaddi.
    Bhangra or Bollywood?

No i dont drink :eek:

I dont thinm sex before marriage is the dome thing.

I love bollywood and pakistani music tbh, and bhangra... a bit of everything lol
    Good, I hate the smell of the stuff and I hate being near drunk people, lol. It's disgusting.

Saving yourself to marry a doctor, lol.

I don't know a lot of Pakistani music (I'm a bad Pakistani, lol). The only artists I know are the ones who have crossed over to Bollywood (like Ali Zafar, Nusrat, Rahat, Atif etc). But I did grow up with Abrar Ul Haq's music.

ReputationRep:
    Baji ap kafi ziada nhy hansti hyn....

ReputationRep:
    Bhangra or Bollywood?

Good, I hate the smell of the stuff and I hate being near drunk people, lol. It's disgusting.

I don't know a lot of Pakistani music (I'm a bad Pakistani, lol). The only artists I know are the ones who have crossed over to Bollywood (like Ali Zafar, Nusrat, Rahat, Atif etc). But I did grow up with Abrar Ul Haq's music.
    Same. Altho smoking too tbh...

Aye that one :lol:

Ahh lol tbh, a lot of pakistani music is quite good. I loved Ali Zafar and Abrar Ul Haq when i was younger too :love:
    (Original post by Muhammad Shehzar)
    Baji ap kafi ziada nhy hansti hyn....
    Its good to laugh

ReputationRep:
    Bhangra or Bollywood?

I'm quite up-to-date with the Bhangra Scene but haven't listened to Bollywood since my Graduation days like a few months ago. The newest songs I can remember are probably from Bajrangi Bhaijaan but I need some quality tunes for my journey from London to Birmingham on the weekend.

ReputationRep:

Aye that one

Ahh lol tbh, a lot of pakistani music is quite good. I loved Ali Zafar and Abrar Ul Haq when i was younger too :love:

Its good to laugh
    yes ur right.. hansty rahiye muskurate rahiye or dkhty rahiye comedy nights with kapil...:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ask. Me. Anything.
    Are you ok with the fact that Islam says men are twice as intelligent as women, and most women will go to hell ?

ReputationRep:

Its good to laugh
    I drink to fall into transcendence and communicate with the Supreme Power.

ReputationRep:
    Bro I know thre is a big diffrenc but they r not allowed to settle in the team .. look hashim amla was also only a test player he was then introducd to odis and t20s & no he is doing well in all the formats.. Our management doesnot give confidnce to the players..
    I kind of agree with you that the management don't give them time to settle in. However, players like Shafiq and Fawad have been tried and they haven't been good enough. Look at Ahmed Shehzad (Was one of my favourite batsmen), he's been consistently playing in the team for like two years and he's become useless. We actually don't have any good ODI players anymore.

ReputationRep:
    yes ur right.. hansty rahiye muskurate rahiye or dkhty rahiye comedy nights with kapil...:lol:
    :console:.

ReputationRep:
    thank you :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:

Its good to laugh
    Which is ur fvrt song.. Mine r jeena jeena by atif aslam & tum hi ho by Arijit singh..

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.