Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Thank you to everyone who has commented on this thread and for your suggestions - they have been much appreciated and helped throw light on areas where we can do better. I am going to ask the mods to lock the thread now. I will report back on this thread to the Admissions Forum and hopefully we will agree to some changes along the lines that people have suggested.

Providing my college is happy to stump up for another year's supscription to TSR, I will be back with another thread in March after the end of the University term and then again in early July, after the University Open Days, and again after the AS reuslts come out to answer more questions that people have. In the meantime, thanks again for your comments, congratulations to those who were successful and best of luck elsewhere to those that were not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ's Admissions)
    Thank you to everyone who has commented on this thread and for your suggestions - they have been much appreciated and helped throw light on areas where we can do better. I am going to ask the mods to lock the thread now. I will report back on this thread to the Admissions Forum and hopefully we will agree to some changes along the lines that people have suggested.

Providing my college is happy to stump up for another year's supscription to TSR, I will be back with another thread in March after the end of the University term and then again in early July, after the University Open Days, and again after the AS reuslts come out to answer more questions that people have. In the meantime, thanks again for your comments, congratulations to those who were successful and best of luck elsewhere to those that were not.
    You pay for tsr. Weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    You pay for tsr. Weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Official representatives pay a fee, yes. It helps TSR stay free for everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    Official representatives pay a fee, yes. It helps TSR stay free for everyone else!
    Cheers, lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    xxx
    Increasing applications to Christ's by nearly 25% is probably worth the fee

You've done a great job. I hope you'll be back

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You've been great, thanks for this thread and your general presence, really useful!

ReputationRep:
    I would like to ask the following questions, but I am not asking specifically about Christ's Coolege, rather about the whole University.
    1.How good is the knowledge about Polish GCSE equivalents? Some universities wrongly assume that GCSE = Polish Matura, while in fact it is Egzamin Gimnazjalny.
    2. If the requirement for course is IELTS 7.5 but someone achieved 7.0 1.5 years before applying and during this time was studying AS in England, will colleges give conditional offer including IElTS or will they reject the candidate?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.