Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'll take 27/42 just waiting on Durham now!!

ReputationRep:
    Surname starts with J and got mine back! 23, with an offer from Birmingham😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonlad)
    Going by what you have said then yes you have a very good chance, I'm surprised that they haven't already offered you a place - maybe a dodgy essay? Even so, I doubt they'd hold that against you if the rest of your application is good
    Hmm, felt fine about my essay tbh. I think it might be because I only sent off my application on January 12th and sat the LNAT on that day too. So it's only been, what, 3 weeks? Haven't heard back from any universities yet, so I'm hoping no news = good news

ReputationRep:
    Just got my score back and my surname begins with G, got 28! which im pretty happy with, it was enough to get me offers from UCL KCL and Bristol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reaperx)
    dw mate I got 25 and I got a UCL offer. I think it also depends on your essay though, but good luck
    Gaaah congratulations! UCL is my "dream" university So hoping and praying for an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Got mine, surname C, and it was a 23, with an Oxford interview and Durham offer.

ReputationRep:
    Score of 25
    Not really happy about it but I got offers from my three LNAT unis (Oxford, Durham & KCL)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlan)
    Score of 25
    Not really happy about it but I got offers from my three LNAT unis (Oxford, Durham & KCL)
    WOW! Congratulations. KCL is my top choice, so I'm really worried about my LNAT result!

ReputationRep:
    When did you give your LNAT ?

ReputationRep:
    28!!!!! Feel a lot safer for ucas now though you never know. Thank you guys for moaning and whining alongside me during this agonising wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drxo)
    Looks like we're in the same boat
    Got an offer from bristol though.. Do you hold any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    I got 24 and have applied to Glasgow Uni, anyone know if its good enough?

ReputationRep:
    24/42, not too happy. I haven't heard anything from Kings or UCL yet, so a bit anxious.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my results, I got 29/42!

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys know if unis look at the LNAT in a different way depending on your country?

ReputationRep:
    Same score, same boat. I haven't heard from Kings, but I have an offer from Durham, so go figure. :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hutchiejc1)
    I got 24 and have applied to Glasgow Uni, anyone know if its good enough?
    I have a 24, and received an offer for Law with French from Glasgow ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totta)
    Do you guys know if unis look at the LNAT in a different way depending on your country?
    no mate the LNAT is standard accros all countries who use it

ReputationRep:
    26/42 ... not happy. Got Nottingham but still waiting on Durham and UCL

ReputationRep:
    Crossing my fingers that 23 is enough for UCL, Bristol.
    It's worth remembering that an 'average' score in the context of the LNAT is still pretty good given that you tend to get a very high calibre of student taking the exam, due to the competitiveness of the course and the participating unis.
    Being honest I expected to get betwen 20 and 25, which is exactly what I got, but I had hoped it would be closer to 30.
    Still, I think I've done enough to not get rejected on the basis of an LNAT score so I guess mission accomplished in that respect.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.