ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    QB, please date him.
    Yeah, he seems like a pretty cool guy :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Sure, when you’re operating at the high school crush level

We do? :dontknow:

I loved my young ex – some feelings do form, eventually, if you see someone frequently enough and invest deeply enough – albeit somewhat limited ones unless you’re taken with a girl as per the neat characterisation Rakas21 contributed :daydreaming:

"Admitted"? As if I had a hand in bringing it down? :confused:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I invited you to substantiate your comments; said nothing about advanced search, never mind claimed it worked (although granted this would certainly help)
    I forgive you

Tell me about it, wondered/asked the same on many an occasion these past couple of years :rolleyes:
    No,I think some men are just scared to admit they've fallen for someone

Yes,you have,also him when talking about a particular scenario

If that was the case,you would have loved your Greek ex.but I guess you're right seeing as you still love your young ex.

What girl? You have already been presented with such a character(the girl you're dating at the moment),so I guess it's been is the matter of waiting for the feeling so to form between you both.

I would not stay with a guy who didn't do it. I have by far the best orgasms that way, and there are plenty of men who like doing it (all my exes have been keen) so why would I?

The last guy I dated didn't give oral - it was a cursory fumble with fingers and then straight into sex. And he genuinely thought he was amazing in bed (he said this more than once). Can't be doing with that ****.

In my experience, it's the more experienced guys who are the least squeamish in the sack and who really enjoy giving it. And who are the best in bed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    QB, please date him.
    Trust me,I'm waiting in line. You don't know how popular with the ladies this fella is. Have to reserve in advance :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    I don't know if you honestly haven't followed this, or if you're deliberately trying to bait me into saying something condescending because you haven't (successfully) reported one of my posts in a while. Both are entirely plausible, so hopefully putting this in very simple terms will help, and be considered within the TSR rules:
    • I alluded to a post you made months ago.
    • You asked me to look it up.
    • In a separate conversation, you pointed out that posts from months ago are inconvenient for you to look up because of advanced search, so you prefer not to do it.
    • I am saying that posts from months ago are also inconvenient for me to look up because of advanced search, so I also prefer not to do it.
    The first Sunday of the NFL season is starting in a couple of hours so if you have any more questions please direct them to Josb. Thanks.

For "misrepresenting" you by quoting one of your paragraphs in its entirety? That's very magnanimous of you, congratulations.
    Oh my god! What channel?! I love the NFL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Oh my god! What channel?! I love the NFL
    I have Game Pass, so for me the answer is all of them.

Aren't you like a bajillionaire? GamePass is £120 a year or something like that. I bought it because I forgot to book the Monday after the Super Bowl off work, then I just kept it because it's great.

As per the old Nike advert .... Just Do It

ReputationRep:
    I have Game Pass, so for me the answer is all of them.

Aren't you like a bajillionaire? GamePass is £120 a year or something like that. I bought it because I forgot to book the Monday after the Super Bowl off work, then I just kept it because it's great.
    I have sky including sky sports? But I'm not at home at the moment and don't have a laptop with me. How much do you pay for that? Is there any way I can watch it for free?

ReputationRep:
    I have sky including sky sports? But I'm not at home at the moment and don't have a laptop with me. How much do you pay for that? Is there any way I can watch it for free?
    I'm watching on freeview 11. I think the actual broadcast is sky sports 3. Gamepass is an nfl.com product, the details will be there.

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching on freeview 11. I think the actual broadcast is sky sports 3. Gamepass is an nfl.com product, the details will be there.
    Shukran and please stop hating on my best friend.

ReputationRep:
    To OP. You don't even deserve to be anywhere near a vagina if you think it's 'icky.'

ReputationRep:
    you haven't (successfully) reported one of my posts in a while
    There hasn’t been the need in days, mind you there remains one outstanding so I wouldn’t get too comfortable just yet

I am saying that posts from months ago are also inconvenient for me to look up because of advanced search
    This is hardly contentious :dontknow:

For "misrepresenting" you by quoting one of your paragraphs in its entirety? That's very magnanimous of you, congratulations
    Pretty sure that wasn’t the essence of my protestation, but sure, I’m noble like that, and you’re welcome :horse:

(Original post by Josb)
    QB, please date him
    Haha, what – so I’ll come spam TSR less frequently?

No, I think some men are just scared to admit they've fallen for someone
    Perhaps some mancubs are, aye, but in my experience most mature adults have no problem being real about things (although granted men will tend to undercook the emotionality somewhat)

Yes, you have
    Quote? :confused:

If that was the case, you would have loved your Greek ex
    Perhaps re-read, this time paying particular attention to the qualifiers: regularity of contact + depth of investment (both of which were significantly lacking with my Greek ex, not least because we lived in different cities for much of the time we were in a-relationship-of-sorts)

I guess you're right seeing as you still love your young ex
    Aye, although those feelings have dulled with time and I doubt we will ever feature in each other's lives again, there will probably always be a residual fondness and a feeling of familial affinity :emog:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I would not stay with a guy who didn't do it
    You say that but in my experience girls will stay with you almost no matter what if you know how to handle your **** in other respects (not limited to the sexual domain) :bandit:

there are plenty of men who like doing it .. so why would I
    Quality not quantity :pierre:

it's the more experienced guys who are the least squeamish in the sack and who really enjoy giving it. And who are the best in bed!
    ..and what proportion of those guys have either been beta/submissive, or at least not made you feel slightly in awe of them/kept you on your toes, or else had multiple sexual partners/gone on to treat you poorly or mess about with other people, I wonder? :gah: (often a false economy)

I have by far the best orgasms that way
    It's possible to give girls the best sexual experience they've ever had without resorting to oral, believe me (can't really go into detail here, unfortunately)

Trust me, I'm waiting in line
    Please don’t tell mistruths about this ****, even in jest, you’ve had approaching 2 years to meet up with and date me; never once have I stopped encouraging you to/suggested you could not, in spite of my dating other people at times and all the crap you've put me/us through :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    There hasn’t been the need in days, mind you there remains one outstanding so I wouldn’t get too comfortable just yet

This is hardly contentious :dontknow:

Pretty sure that wasn’t the essence of my protestation, but sure, I’m noble like that, and you’re welcome :horse:

Haha, what – so I’ll come spam TSR less frequently?

Perhaps some mancubs are, aye, but in my experience most mature adults have no problem being real about things (although granted men will tend to undercook the emotionality somewhat)

Quote? :confused:

Perhaps re-read, this time paying particular attention to the qualifiers: regularity of contact + depth of investment (both of which were significantly lacking with my Greek ex, not least because we lived in different cities for much of the time we were in a-relationship-of-sorts)

Aye, although those feelings have dulled with time and I doubt we will ever feature in each other's lives again, there will probably always be a residual fondness and a feeling of familial affinity :emog:

You say that but in my experience girls will stay with you almost no matter what if you know how to handle your **** in other respects (not limited to the sexual domain) :bandit:

Quality not quantity :pierre:

..and what proportion of those guys have either been beta/submissive, or at least not made you feel slightly in awe of them/kept you on your toes, or else had multiple sexual partners/gone on to treat you poorly or mess about with other people, I wonder? :gah: (often a false economy)

It's possible to give girls the best sexual experience they've ever had without resorting to oral, believe me (can't really go into detail here, unfortunately)

Please don’t tell mistruths about this ****, even in jest, you’ve had approaching 2 years to meet up with and date me; never once have I stopped encouraging you to/suggested you could not, in spite of my dating other people at times and all the crap you've put me/us through :hmmm:
    I'm not allowed to talk about other women,remember? So I can't quote.

Yeah but I was pretty hurt at times,well for theost part,especially whenever pub had you're greek ex and your other ex was back in touch on FB. I felt like I was interfering in something by dating you. I was very jealous to say the least and I'm usually not jealous as a person

ReputationRep:
    I'm not allowed to talk about other women,remember? So I can't quote
    :laugh: Nice one. Good girl, I'll let your misinterpretation go

Yeah but..
    No 'buts' Hannah, you need to take responsibility for your failures and commit to correcting the pattern of avoidance going forward..

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..then, perhaps, you'll get your on-topic just desserts :perv:

ReputationRep:
    I think that going down on any woman is disgusting, as a vagina is filled with bacteria and not really pleasant to look at.
    It is just plain unnatural for a mam to just put his tongue on a woman's vagina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    I think that going down on any woman is disgusting, as a vagina is filled with bacteria and not really pleasant to look at.
    No blow jobs for you 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

this is so ridiculous, going down on girls should be as expected as going down on boys? its as 'icky' for both sexes and if you're mature enough to be sexually active, maybe you should get out of your 12 year old mindset aye?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WannabeDoctor98)
    No blow jobs for you 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sorry, like I am straight, but the thought of going down on a woman is off putting.I do not see in what I would get form committing such an act

ReputationRep:
    Your experience must be limited or the girls might be young. Once they start getting good sex and it becomes important to them they will drop the selfish guys like hot potatoes, particularly if she can't orgasm from intercourse alone.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: Nice one. Good girl, I'll let your misinterpretation go

No 'buts' Hannah, you need to take responsibility for your failures and commit to correcting the pattern of avoidance going forward..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ..then, perhaps, you'll get your on-topic just desserts :perv:
    You mean,the correct version of events

Sorry

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.