Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    Which is exactly why I'm not really worried about it. It's just frustrating having to wait while my friends are already getting answers. I'm blaming my last name on it, it starts with 'z' so I'm probably the last on the list to be processed
    Yeah, thats probably annoying. My last name starts with a D, so is comfortably near the start of the alphabet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mice8cheese)
    Yeah, thats probably annoying. My last name starts with a D, so is comfortably near the start of the alphabet.
    The applications first go through my college and my friends ones were processed on last Friday so I'm guessing everyone is on break now for Christmas and I'll have to wait until New Year to get mine processed. At least I have other stuff to keep myself busy with

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for accommodation yet and if so how do you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelenS97)
    Has anyone applied for accommodation yet and if so how do you apply?
    http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospec...s/booking.html

It says how to do it and it only opens up in February which is when most of the offers are already given so it still has dates for 2015 applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mice8cheese)
    Yeah, thats really good. I'm not sure if I really want to go to Cardiff. I like the idea of living in that area, but I don't think I'm really ready to move that far away yet. Do you think you are likely to firm Cardiff?
    Its between cardiff and swansea, they are practically identical on the league table for biology so its a hard decision :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will2610)
    Its between cardiff and swansea, they are practically identical on the league table for biology so its a hard decision :L
    If I may suggest, take some time and spend a weekend at both places and just get a feel for the surroundings there. See which one you would like to live in more, afterall, you will spend quite some time there and not just in the uni grounds. It's not a good idea to make the decision on other people opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospec...s/booking.html

It says how to do it and it only opens up in February which is when most of the offers are already given so it still has dates for 2015 applicants.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I have offers for journalism and communications,law and law and criminology

(Original post by Lowri brown)
    I have offers for journalism and communications,law and law and criminology
    All of them from Cardiff?

ReputationRep:
    Got offer for Bsc Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    All of them from Cardiff?
    Yeah!

(Original post by Lowri brown)
    Yeah!
    LOL, you must really like Cardiff to have used up three of your five applications on it.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Computer Science. Anyone going for the visit day on the 10th?

ReputationRep:
    LOL, you must really like Cardiff to have used up three of your five applicajtions on it.
    Haha you could say that, nah I live in Cardiff and absolutely love it here, the uni is really good aswell, went to the open day and just decided I want to come here

ReputationRep:
    LOL, you must really like Cardiff to have used up three of your five applications on it.
    I did it too ahah . Absolutely LOVE Cardiff!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Chemistry at Cardiff and I'm from Malvern, Worcestershire!
    Cardiff is also my firm choice!!

ReputationRep:
    So looking forward to the applicant open day, is anyone else going to Cardiff on 20th February?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaTheWhovia)
    So looking forward to the applicant open day, is anyone else going to Cardiff on 20th February?
    Mines on the 27th

ReputationRep:
    I see your point... I'm from Italy and I'm looking forward to moving to the UK. I really need a change in my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by sbrizio1)
    I see your point... I'm from Italy and I'm looking forward to moving to the UK. I really need a change in my life
    Ah, I see. Well, good luck. I'm sure you'll enjoy the change immensely (if you like rain :mmm:).

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.