Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I know its a bit late but I was wondering if you could help me! I have applied to Keele as a graduate and didnt get a great UKCAT score but I did get Band 1 for SJT, what kind of things did you put on the roles and responsibilities form to get an interview? I am panicking like mad as I dont think I have got into my Graduate Medicine courses now and Keele is my second choice! I wrote 4 different experiences down and also mentioned my father passing away during my Alevels hence the lower grades but I dont know if this will be enough! Any idea when the rejections/invites to interview go out? Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we could expect to begin to hear about interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Hiya I know its a bit late but I was wondering if you could help me! I have applied to Keele as a graduate and didnt get a great UKCAT score but I did get Band 1 for SJT, what kind of things did you put on the roles and responsibilities form to get an interview? I am panicking like mad as I dont think I have got into my Graduate Medicine courses now and Keele is my second choice! I wrote 4 different experiences down and also mentioned my father passing away during my Alevels hence the lower grades but I dont know if this will be enough! Any idea when the rejections/invites to interview go out? Thank you in advance
    They said in the email with the randr form that we shouldnt expect a response from them till the new year, so January maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSulAhmad)
    Does anyone know when we could expect to begin to hear about interviews?
    In the new year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received any further communication from keele?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing yet! Don't think we will hear for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Nothing yet! Don't think we will hear for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i think it's around the new year we'll hear back. or maybe late december at the earliest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    i thought the deadline for the form was due a while back!!! i hope you have sent it because they clearly said late forms will not even be considered x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adershsaravanaa)
    i think it's around the new year we'll hear back. or maybe late december at the earliest.
    They got back to myself and some friends March last year, and gave out interviews and places then (note: this was for graduates applying), so I honestly wouldn't worry. I wouldn't even look on this thread at all to be honest. If you have applied to universities which are very heavily weighted UKCAT universities such as Newcastle it may be worth looking on SR as interviews are given out very quickly but Keele you'll be waiting for ages (unless you're a top 100 academic).

Hope this helps in some way! Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Interview received today at 3:33pm! So happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aleveltimes)
    Interview received today at 3:33pm! So happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulation for your interview offer, btw what are your stats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizzyportia)
    Congratulation for your interview offer, btw what are your stats
    7A* 6A 1B at GCSE.
    ABBB at AS and an A in EPQ
    Predicted A*AA
    632.5 UKCAT

Nothing special really

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rids_khan)
    I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats! when did you submit your r&r form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aleveltimes)
    7A* 6A 1B at GCSE.
    ABBB at AS and an A in EPQ
    Predicted A*AA
    632.5 UKCAT

Nothing special really

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats very similar to mine I have
    6A*'s 6A's at GCSE
    ABBB
    Predicted A*AA
    645 UKCAT
    Hopefully I get an interview fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy170398)
    congrats! when did you submit your r&r form?
    Thank you. I submitted on 21st October

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rids_khan)
    I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! When is it?

ReputationRep:
    I got an emailing inviting me to interview and to reply via track, but nothing on my UCAS track has been updated...
    Anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellippy)
    I got an emailing inviting me to interview and to reply via track, but nothing on my UCAS track has been updated...
    Anyone else in the same boat?
    Yep, maybe they just haven't updated it through UCAS yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loooolo12345)
    Congratulations! When is it?
    Thanks! 9th December..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.