Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by RandomAccount)
    Thanks for the reply and suggestion.
    I just tried that - I'm unable to get to talk to anyone unless it's specifically about clearing and adjustment. They said they'll re-open lines tomorrow and I can only apply starting on the 22nd. I'll call them tomorrow but I suppose that's all I can do for now.

Once again, thanks for the help.
    Yeah, seems like calling tomorrow is a good shout. No problem on the help front, just post here if you've any other questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pattycoool)
    Hey guys, I have an Ensuite room at Liberty Plaza. It's 10 mins to strand campus by tube from Aldgate East station. If anyone would be interested please let me know. I'm looking for someone to take over my contract.
    If it's still available, my daughter might be interested.

ReputationRep:
    I have Moonraker ensuite. Too expensive for me, and too far from Guy's campus. I'm to be a medical student, so looking for an ensuite cheaper and closer, preferably Great Dover Street. Any swaps?

ReputationRep:
    I have an Angel Lane Ensuite and would like to change for Non-en-suite in Champion Hill?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I'm going to be attending Kings studying Adult Nursing and got accommodation at Wolfson House in London Bridge. Anybody else going to be staying here? Would be nice to speak to people who are!

Well done to everyone who got a place and the grades you all wanted and needed.
    Jade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirsttyyM;[url="tel:66919934")
    66919934[/url]]I need to talk to someone about wolfson house can someone message me?
    I got Wolfson house too!

ReputationRep:
    I have an ensuite at Julian Markham house that I'm willing to swap for an ensuite at Moonraker point or a studio at Iris Brook and Orchard Lisle, any takers?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi im doing adult nursing and have revieved ensuit at julian markham. Anyone else got it too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dev66)
    Hello, guys.

I accepted my accommodation offer at Stratford One a while ago. Later I received an email about confirming my place and information about the Instalment dates, residence period and total fees. However, some of my friends which are accepted in different dorms(and universities) told me that they needed to send a deposit to their new accommodation in order to confirm their places there.
    I have not received any messages with such info and got a bit worried if perhaps I did not successfully receive that email. So I decided to ask you guys if anyone who is well-informed specifically about Stratford One that could help me, please?

// P.S. Oh and one more odd question. I would like to know about the bathrooms in Stratford One because I didn't find the information I need. Does the Ensuite room have its' own bathroom or is it a shared bathroom (only one per floor for everyone).

Thanks in advance!
    I'll be at Stratford One too. I read somewhere in the contract or on the website that we don't need to send a deposit . Ensuite is your own bathroom in your room. What you described is a shared bathroom for those with non-ensuite accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Hello I have an en suite at stamford street and am looking for an en suite at moonraker point. Pls PM me or reply here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic23432432)
    I have Moonraker ensuite. Too expensive for me, and too far from Guy's campus. I'm to be a medical student, so looking for an ensuite cheaper and closer, preferably Great Dover Street. Any swaps?
    Hey I have an en suite at Stamford street. Same price as GDS. Interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic23432432)
    Hey guys, got an offer a while ago, Moonraker? I'm seeing people talking about swapping? Is that possible. I thought the accommodation offer was final? I mean I would love to swap for something a bit less expensive and closer to campus since I'm doing medicine. Can anyone fill me in?
    Hello, I have an ensuite at Stamford street. It's 199£/wk. room swap happens when two people agree to swap rooms and from I think 1 October they administer the swap.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have a standard room at Iris Brook but since I'm gonna be based at Denmark Hill, I really want to swap with someone who got Champion Hill! If you will be a POSTGRAD and interested, please let me know Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #dowhatyoulove)
    I received accommodation for Champion Hill residence, but will be based in strand campus for history!! if anyone wants to swap, let me know x
    Messaged you

ReputationRep:
    ewen henderson anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to swap GDS for Stamford Street ensuite? PM me

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone on here would be able to help me! I originally applied to King's and made it my firm, applied for accommodation and received an accommodation offer which I accepted. However, on results day I missed the grades needed for my original course but was offered a different course at the university, which I have since accepted. I am now confused as to whether I need to apply again for accommodation or not as when I have logged onto the accommodation site it says I do not hold an accommodation offer. Does anyone know what I should do!!???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pattycoool)
    Hey guys, I have an Ensuite room at Liberty Plaza. It's 10 mins to strand campus by tube from Aldgate East station. If anyone would be interested please let me know. I'm looking for someone to take over my contract.
    hi i'm very interested can you let me know if it's still available and how much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silvia55)
    Hi! I need someone to take over my contract for an Ensuite room at Unite's Station Court (Seven Sisters, Victoria line). It is 30-40 min away by tube from Strand, Waterloo and Guy's. 181pounds/week, 40 week contract, all bills included. Deposit is already paid.
    Hi i'm very interested, is it still available?

ReputationRep:
    i'm in the *****er a bit. I had applied to KCL and firmed it and was offered accommodation in University of London halls, however, they were £208 p/w, so I switched everything changed uni's etc cause i couldn't afford it and then i ended up saving a pile of money and have changed back to KCL, but I can't reapply to accommodation, i'm just on a waiting list so i'm not guaranteed anything. I have looked at independent university accommodation but i'm not sure about some.
    SO, if anyone needs someone to take over their contract PLEASE CONTACT ME (i'm borderline desperate at this point, also i'm from Ireland so i'm a bit wary about not getting uni accommodation)

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.