Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if they had interviews in feb? if not then the next set would be march after jan, making us next to find out x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieemmaholland)
    does anyone know if they had interviews in feb? if not then the next set would be march after jan, making us next to find out x
    I think they did, the man who was leading my selection day said something about Feb.. But have only heard of people who've had interviews in November Jan and March so not sure ... Hopefully we are next

ReputationRep:
    Im so stressed! can't focus on anything, Im trying to write my dissertation and its not going anywhere because i keep checking my emails every 2 mins! Im so tempted to call up haha x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they did, my interview was Feb 19th but I still haven't heard back

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh Well I'm guessing I will hear next week then :/ x
    (Original post by Mia2205)

ReputationRep:
    I saw someone on Twitter who had their interview 27th of Jan was offered a place at 11 this morning. They're still sifting through I think. There's still plenty of hours left in the day!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh Well I'm guessing I will hear next week then :/ x
    There's still time to hear today! Fingers crossed, don't give up hope x

ReputationRep:
    Im not but I just hope they get through feb and march! x haha Praying to hear soon
    (Original post by DaisyG2708)
    There's still time to hear today! Fingers crossed, don't give up hope x

ReputationRep:
    I saw someone on Twitter who had their interview 27th of Jan was offered a place at 11 this morning. They're still sifting through I think. There's still plenty of hours left in the day!
    Yeah, I'm hoping today because otherwise I'll have to wait until next week, but I heard that it can come through until 7:30 tonight so fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Im so stressed! can't focus on anything, Im trying to write my dissertation and its not going anywhere because i keep checking my emails every 2 mins! Im so tempted to call up haha x
    I just called up and all they said was that they will let everyone know but the end of March 😬 X

ReputationRep:
    well when i got offered my interview date it gave me middle of january which at the time was only 2 days away and i wanted to prepare so next dates were 17th of march no mention of february!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Im not but I just hope they get through feb and march! x haha Praying to hear soon
    I'm a bit unsure though how they said they don't make decisions until they've interviewed everyone but they are letting people know in order. I think I'll probably get offered for Jan intake if i do get an offer because my interview was so late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam2990)
    well when i got offered my interview date it gave me middle of january which at the time was only 2 days away and i wanted to prepare so next dates were 17th of march no mention of february!!!!
    Your interview was the 17th?! Same! Morning or afternoon?

ReputationRep:
    Your interview was the 17th?! Same! Morning or afternoon?
    morning! i was like 20 minutes late because i couldnt find my way from the car park lol!!

ReputationRep:
    i got jan or the 4th or 17th march x

ReputationRep:
    morning! i was like 20 minutes late because i couldnt find my way from the car park lol!!
    Omg I got so lost when I was trying to find my way! But I was still early cos I was stupidly early anyway hahaha. But mine was in the afternoon nehmind

ReputationRep:
    did you say what date your interview was?x
    (Original post by Abbie55)
    I just called up and all they said was that they will let everyone know but the end of March 😬 X

ReputationRep:
    you can get an offer at any time! i got one from bcc for a foundation degree at 11pm! x
    Yeah, I'm hoping today because otherwise I'll have to wait until next week, but I heard that it can come through until 7:30 tonight so fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    i got jan or the 4th or 17th march x
    yes i got the same dates offered so maybe there was no february!

ReputationRep:
    you can get an offer at any time! i got one from bcc for a foundation degree at 11pm! x
    The girls who got theirs last night got the email at 11:45!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 29, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.