Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Bristol, so I guess my LNAT didn't go that bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasoning)
    When did you send your UCAS off and what were your gcses/AS/predicted? Ifydm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirblaw3)
    When did you send your UCAS off and what were your gcses/AS/predicted? Ifydm!
    I sent it off on October 10th, but I'm an international student, so I didn't do GCSES or AS, just the IB!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from;

Sheffield for Law with criminology for AAB (5 days after I sent of my application)
    Nottingham Trent for International Law for and unconditional if its my firm or 300 UCAS points if not (4 days)
    Liverpool for Law with a year abroad for ABB (they replied on the same day)

My AS grades were BCDD (dropped a D)
    My UCAS predictions were ABB

waiting on Manchester and Leicster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHussainAli)
    afternoon i think wbu?
    Same, haha. We'll probably see each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c146)
    yeah I got an email on the 13th of November as well! is York your first choice?
    If I get an offer then maybe, I haven't actually visited York so not sure if I will like it, but I can't imagine why not! If not then I would like to go to UEA or Kent, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Praveen101)
    when did you send your app bro? also how were your GCSEs and AS?
    Sent my application on October 14th. 10 A*s at GCSE and AAAB at AS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmayo97)
    hey, congrats on your offers! that's fab! I've applied to Leeds too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx
    5A* 6A 1B GCSE, AABC AS and A*AA predicted, good luck on your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmayo97)
    ahhh that's fab! I've applied to Manchester too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx and did you apply for law or law with politics?
    Just Law, 5A*6A1B GCSE, AABC AS, A*AA predicted. Good luck on your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasoning)
    What were your GCSE,AS and Predicted if u dont mind me asking? Also when did u sit lnat and send ur application off??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannaParker)
    What were your GCSE,AS and Predicted if u dont mind me asking? Also when did u sit lnat and send ur application off??
    What are yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Praveen101)
    What are yours
    5A*6A1B GCSE, AABC AS, A*AA predicted

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Notts?

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing

ReputationRep:
    Nope and it's killing me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmabeth)
    I received an offer tonight and I don't know of anyone who received offers before us! I haven't received anything in the post yet
    Congrats on ur offer! do u mind me asking what your AS and predicted were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aquaxo)
    Still nothing
    (Original post by fabruttledge)
    Nope and it's killing me!!
    I've just received an email about them giving out rejections within two weeks and how they have a high number of applicants, bit annoying as it doesnt give me much of an indication as to when I should expect to hear from them

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on ur offer! do u mind me asking what your AS and predicted were?

Thank you! Yeah sure, I got 14A*s and 2As at GCSE, AABB at AS in Biology, History, Chemistry and English Lit and I'm predicted A*A*A*

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I'm taking a Gap Year at the moment, working in a CSP for experience that I used in my PS. I've applied for two courses at KCL (PPL and Law), two at UCL (Law with Hispanic Law and Law) and straight Law at LSE - haven't heard anything back from them yet, and sent my app in early October?

Sat the LNAT yesterday - thought the MCQ was okay, not totally thrilled with the essay though :/
    Sat a mix of GCSES/IGCSES (10 A*s, 1A) and did the IB (41 points, but waiting for my EE resit to come through in January).

Also applied the New College of Humanities for Law - they've given me an offer, and a scholarship incentive to attend, so I'm just waiting for the others to come back!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone of you know when will LSE and KCL begin sending out offers (LLB law)?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2016

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.