Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you let your son dress up as a princess? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saoirse:3)
    Oh yes, that's why I'm not going to let my children wear nappies, they might grow up thinking it's a good idea to be incontinent. Aliens are a big no-no too in case they make him turn into one of them. And we should definitely BAN Halloween before we have an entire generation of monsters on our hands!
    Wow. This guy gets it. High five :five:

ReputationRep:
    I'd allow it just cause it'd probably be hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saoirse:3)
    Oh yes, that's why I'm not going to let my children wear nappies, they might grow up thinking it's a good idea to be incontinent. Aliens are a big no-no too in case they make him turn into one of them. And we should definitely BAN Halloween before we have an entire generation of monsters on our hands!
    THIS. deserves so many likes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bardnnyc)
    I would have replied you my way but it seems TSR patronises gays, queers and poofs. TSR is not the forum it is supposed to be.

For your silly quote, I,ll be happy to be a horrendous parent as long as my sons wear right, dress right, associate right and not have access to disgusting pics or videos like the one you have on your profile. There is a reason why he was born a boy and not a girl.
    Your children will resent you forever. Human sexuality cannot be suppressed - history proves thus. Get a life. Calling me silly - your attitude is disgustingly immature.

ReputationRep:
    I would have replied you my way but it seems TSR patronises gays, queers and poofs. TSR is not the forum it is supposed to be.

For your silly quote, I,ll be happy to be a horrendous parent as long as my sons wear right, dress right, associate right and not have access to disgusting pics or videos like the one you have on your profile. There is a reason why he was born a boy and not a girl.
    Oh come on, I bet you're drooling all over your computer screen at our avatars right now. Be honest with yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Oh come on, I bet you're drooling all over your computer screen at our avatars right now. Be honest with yourself.
    He secretly wants 'The D'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    He secretly wants 'The D'
    You two are really disgusting and no decent human being should associate with you.

ReputationRep:
    You two are really disgusting and no decent human being should associate with you.
    You can hardly talk, pal 😂. Your views are diabolical.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, in other words. If that makes him happy, sure.

ReputationRep:
    How is it different? You really are a complete doss. Murder and consensual homosexual sex between two men are incomparable.

Also, stop focusing solely on gay men. Sex between two women is also "purposeless". Furthermore, heterosexual couples CAN reproduce. I doubt you'll find many who have only had sex to produce a child. Homosexuals can still produce children.
    Test tube babies are awesome So ethical.

ReputationRep:
    got this warning from TSR 'Hello! Please remember that there are vulnerable users on TSR so even if your comment was meant in jest, it can have serious consequences.'

So I'm not allowed to post anymore in case someone gets butthurt Apologies to all the offended and vulnerable people, I hope by apologising you will all feel better. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You can hardly talk, pal 😂. Your views are diabolical.
    fool.

(Original post by NathanDYEL)
    Maybe it does harm people.... AIDS
    a) It's HIV. AIDS is a result of HIV-related illnesses, it is not transmitted.

b) HIV is not solely a homosexual problem. As someone else has stated, the increased risk of HIV within male homosexuals is the fact they are more likely to engage in anal sex and the anal tissue is more likely to tear / more porous. A heterosexual couple who engage in anal sex have the same amount of risk. Also, if we're going to use same sex relationships as an argument, why are HIV rates in lesbians some of the lowest?

c) You're an idiot. Please stop spreading misinformation, it leads to stigma and ignorance.

Sincerely,
    HIV Charity Volunteer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    a) It's HIV. AIDS is a result of HIV-related illn
    Correct. Never said it wasn't a result of HIV.

Thanks for reinforcing my points and also stating some things which I never said were untrue.....So clearly you're the idiot here.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and he would be the best princess in the world.

(Original post by NathanDYEL)
    Correct. Never said it wasn't a result of HIV.

Thanks for reinforcing my points and also stating some things which I never said were untrue.....So clearly you're the idiot here.
    Previously, I hadn't read anything except the post you wrote this in. I thought you were misinformed. I was informing you. The fact you are informed and are still spreading this BS is much worse.

I want to provide an informed argument, but backreading your posts is hurting my head. You have a threadful of people telling you how idiotic you are - most people would take a step back at that and reassess.

It's all been said. It's pointless to argue with you, no matter how much you're presented with logic you're still going to be too arrogant to acknowledge them. You're wrong. One day, you'll look back on this and cringe. At least, I hope you do. Have fun keeping people around you with insufferable opinions like the ones you hold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittiara)
    Sure, if he wanted to. That's what dressing up is all about - you can pretend to be whoever/whatever you want to be for a night, and have some fun.
    Yesterday there were so many I was never tooold ...

Now that I'm starting to learn I feel I'm growing old...

cause yesterdays got nothing for me

pictures that Ill always see, somethings would be better if they'd all just let 'em be..

OOOOOO Yesterdayeyyyyy, got nothin for me...eeeee !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermahgerd11)
    So is he officially a woman now :lol: Lol, what have you started There are some kids who use this site so it's pg13 :hmmm:
    He's a woman for entertainment purposes only There are worse things than my avatar on here :mmm: These kids probably are naughtier than I am :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Of course, only if he wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Previously, I hadn't read anything except the post you wrote this in. I thought you were misinformed. I was informing you. The fact you are informed and are still spreading this BS is much worse.

I want to provide an informed argument, but backreading your posts is hurting my head. You have a threadful of people telling you how idiotic you are - most people would take a step back at that and reassess.

It's all been said. It's pointless to argue with you, no matter how much you're presented with logic you're still going to be too arrogant to acknowledge them. You're wrong. One day, you'll look back on this and cringe. At least, I hope you do. Have fun keeping people around you with insufferable opinions like the ones you hold.
    You would be surprised how many people share the same opinion with me!! Especially about not letting their son dress as a princess.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.