Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Go homos. #GayAndProud

We can't change, even if we tried.

To all the haters: You are bad humans, and karma will reincarnate you as a banana slug.

To the world of LGBT+: I love you all

Name:  gay-kiss-43214378864.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  37.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalail)
    Go homos. #GayAndProud

To all the haters: You are bad humans, and karma will reincarnate you as a banana slug.

:lovehug:

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 36
Size:  69.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalail)
    Go homos. #GayAndProud

Yay! #preach

ReputationRep:
    Still going

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  34.6 KB
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Big love <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehistorybore)
    Big love <3

ReputationRep:
    Still loving this thread :'

Just realised it might have seemed pretty bad when everyone was changing their avis to gay couples and I stuck a boy-girl kiss in mine :3

ReputationRep:
    This is so cute :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    whew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    whew
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Still loving this thread :'

Just realised it might have seemed pretty bad when everyone was changing their avis to gay couples and I stuck a boy-girl kiss in mine :3
    You awful human.

ReputationRep:
    Here's a suggestion: perhaps if people didn't care about their own sexuality so much, others might care less for their sexuality too.

Bigots will exist in all walks of society, but being pretentious as f*ck is not going to counteract anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiytt)
    Here's a suggestion: perhaps if people didn't care about their own sexuality so much, others might care less for their sexuality too.

Bigots will exist in all walks of society, but being pretentious as f*ck is not going to counteract anything.
    This is HARDLY pretentious. Here's a suggestion: don't bother commenting if you don't actually want to add anything to the dynamic of the thread? Half of the people on here are heterosexual and standing up for something good. Your idea is *******s and doesn't work. Most of the time, and I know this from personal experience, others are more interested in your sexuality than you are!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiytt)

People shouldn't have to deal with bigots, and how are we being pretentious? People care about their sexuality so much as they're discriminated against because of it. Please take your negativity elsewhere please.

Anyway, I'm posting the full version of my avatar because it's so hot. :sexface:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    This is HARDLY pretentious. Here's a suggestion: don't bother commenting if you don't actually want to add anything to the dynamic of the thread? Half of the people on here are heterosexual and standing up for something good. Your idea is *******s and doesn't work. Most of the time, and I know this from personal experience, others are more interested in your sexuality than you are!
    That's your problem. Why do you even care if the majority are heterosexual? Who are you standing up to? The vocal minority of bigots? Preaching your sexuality is not going to cause ignorant individuals to reform their beliefs. It's futile, and quite honestly, time that could be better spent doing something else.

Where do you think their interest stems from? I'll tell you: people's desperate attachment to identity—and a key part of this just so happens to be sexuality. And, for the record, personal experience is a fallacious argument.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Kiytt)
    That's your problem. Why do you even care if the majority are heterosexual? Who are you standing up to? The vocal minority of bigots? Preaching your sexuality is not going to cause ignorant individuals to reform their beliefs. It's futile, and quite honestly, time that could be better spent doing something else.

Where do you think their interest stems from? I'll tell you: people's desperate attachment to identity—and a key part of this just so happens to be sexuality. And, for the record, personal experience is a fallacious argument.
    Make a thread debating the topic if you wish. As I said earlier in this thread, there won't be any debating/arguing here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiytt)

What? I don't care that the majority are heterosexual, I am making the point that it isn't about us pushing our sexuality - half of us aren't even LGBT. Also, it isn't about preaching our sexuality you absolute imbecile. It's making a stand against intolerance and celebrating the right TO love. Whoever you love. Don't profess you know how others should and do spend their time - I could say your time would be better spent shutting up on this issue because no-one's listening to the rubbish.

Oh okay, so apparently my experience makes my opinion incorrect because you say so, well thanks for that added piece of crap - anything else you want to say or are you going to go away already? The negativity is unnecessary and you are completely incorrect. I have not ONCE actively came out or spoken fervently about my sexuality in school yet I have not had one week where somebody else hasn't brought it up in one way or another. People are interested in it more than the person themselves and that is just basic. You are wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Make a thread debating the topic if you wish. As I said earlier in this thread, there won't be any debating/arguing here.
    I like you :love:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I like you :love:
    Thanks, but let's just let this heated exchange end now. Anything after here will be removed if it's a continuation of the exchange.

ReputationRep:
    OK, well I have one thing to say...

This is the cutest gif ever!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.