If you came out as gay would you be:

a) disowned
    b) taken to pakistan and honour killed
    c) something else (explain)
    this is just a silly question imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treblebee)
    No one has answered my question
    sorry for the late answer, but the Quran didn't say that bible is corrupt its pope and the ppl altered with the bible. Do you know that Bible originally against gays but some of the pope made it acceptable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TAREQ003)
    sorry for the late answer, but the Quran didn't say that bible is corrupt its pope and the ppl altered with the bible. Do you know that Bible originally against gays but some of the pope made it acceptable?
    Thx for he answer, but I'm not sure which Bible you're talking about, because if you get hold of one of the original manuscripts, you will find that it is very similar to the one I have under my pillow Much of it comes from Tyndall's translation from he original Greek texts. Also, in all the Bibles I've read so far, it never even suggests that gays are acceptable. Maybe you're talking about another version I don't know about.

ReputationRep:
    So.... Shias are not muslims?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mil88)
    Damn it, don't resurrect this thread at this sensitive time

Mods should lock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mil88)
    no

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean the Bible was altered?

And the Bible still has verses which condemn homosexuality.

ReputationRep:
    no
    If you were a Muslim, you would know that you can't judge whether others are Muslims are not. You don't have that authority. Allah does.

Doesn't spew your unintelligent gibberish on this forum. Your ignorance is embarrassing.

I'm Sunni. But does that mean all Shia Muslims are not Muslims? Do they not meet the check-list for Islam?

ReputationRep:
    London has 5 major airports with plenty of outgoing flights if you don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    I don't want to communicate with anyone I just want to see if it works or not. Ever since I watched Ouija, it's been on my mind.
    It doesn't. There is no such thing as ghosts/spirits.

(Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    London has 5 major airports with plenty of outgoing flights if you don't like it.
    maybe you can give me £10,000 to initiate this.

ReputationRep:
    I respect every Religion whether you are Christian, Hindu, Shia, Buddhist, Atheists, Jews, Sikhs... My dad is Imam(Islamic Scholar) he Teaches in Islamic School. I also do Islamic Studies while i go to college.

I am More Than Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks
    Do you support killing of apostates, and do you believe women are half as intelligent than men ?

ReputationRep:
    Why is you being a Muslim so special that you need to create an AMA on it?

ReputationRep:
    no
    May I ask why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjames)
    Why is you being a Muslim so special that you need to create an AMA on it?
    Loll what's your problem Bruh chill out
    He/she is just tryna open doors to kill misunderstandings about Islam. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This seems to have become the new Ask About Islam thread. is the OP still around

ReputationRep:
    Im anything, ask me muslim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    This seems to have become the new Ask About Islam thread. is the OP still around
    Lol.
    Come on bro.
    You resurrecting a dead thread.
    Open a new on or ask in the dedicated thread.
    Much reformation needed (have the reformed jokes gone dry ?)

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you will ever lose your faith?

ReputationRep:
    Hi what do you think about a Muslim man dating a white woman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2017
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.