Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww no Cavy... Please don't. Don't make yourself sick... I know it's easy for me to say but don't stress... I'm not the best at advice but if you ever wana talk PM away

Eating is essential make sure you're not missing meals like breakfast and drink plenty of water. For me a stress reliever is the gym so if there is something that helps you, do bits of it a day.

Nope, feet out and legs covers and arms under pillow, sleeping on my front

Haha thank you boo!!! Make sure you look after yourself

I need to get up and get ready for work work work
    Awwww Zuluk, well i'll try not to, still getting over a lung infection (still coughing 2 months later -__-) awww yeah good point about water, don't drink enough either awww thank you for that offer bud :hugs: same to you if you ever need it <3
    Haha can't remember the last time i ate breakfast or lunch do eat dinner tho, like dinner :lol: awwww i'm glad you have something that is a stress reliever :hugs: running is good at relieving stress as well x
    xDD you do sleep strangely :teehee: still as long as you are sleeping that is the main thing :hugs:
    awwhh no worries :cute: i'll try Zuluk x
    :rofl: damn that song :lol: awwhh well good luck at work bud :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Just remembered this song
    wwe memories

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Awwww Zuluk, well i'll try not to, still getting over a lung infection (still coughing 2 months later -__-) awww yeah good point about water, don't drink enough either awww thank you for that offer bud :hugs: same to you if you ever need it <3
    Haha can't remember the last time i ate breakfast or lunch do eat dinner tho, like dinner :lol: awwww i'm glad you have something that is a stress reliever :hugs: running is good at relieving stress as well x
    xDD you do sleep strangely :teehee: still as long as you are sleeping that is the main thing :hugs:
    awwhh no worries :cute: i'll try Zuluk x
    :rofl: damn that song :lol: awwhh well good luck at work bud :hugs: x
    Aw no! That's rough honey! Hope you're feeling better thank you...

Omg cavy you need to eat! Fair enough about breakfast I never eat that but lunch is important!! Look after yourself honey boo!

Haha I do sleep weirdly... Even I have got to admit it but it's just so comfortable

Lol I prefer the remix version of that song thank you! 10 hours of lol! Make sure you sleep Cavy and eat too! Please

(Original post by Apache Tyrone)
    wwe memories

Omg WWE!!!!! The days of Stone Cold Steve Austin! The Undertaker! Kane! the Great Kali! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 remembering my childhood now Saturday mornings :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ZuluK;64050341]
    (Original post by Aaliyah.97)

Ah no... How come?
    Can't be bothered tbh I'd rather relax and have fun

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone not slept yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Awww Stefan, hope it works for you buddy :hugs: xxx
    It did. Finally

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still up, I can't be the only one 🙈

ReputationRep:
    https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/8B4...fD4NG7UcfyFnh0

ReputationRep:
    Hello people. I'm supposed to be up for half seven but instead I'm on TSR listening to music like usual. I'm doomed for school on Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Hello people. I'm supposed to be up for half seven but instead I'm on TSR listening to music like usual. I'm doomed for school on Tuesday.
    School starts on Tuesday for you? You're so lucky!

ReputationRep:
    My sisters and brother got skl tomorrow yet my sis is in the living room with me recusing for a levels

Lel school's tomorrow for me :cry2:

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    RIP us :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

IKR

Why couldn't our schools start on tuesday?

IKR

Why couldn't our schools start on tuesday?
    why couldnt they start never? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    My sisters and brother got skl tomorrow yet my sis is in the living room with me recusing for a levels
    (Original post by z33)

Wait I thought everyone's started on Tuesday? We have training day that's why.

ReputationRep:
    Wait I thought everyone's started on Tuesday? We have training day that's why.
    Yes, they do in in the unicorn island of happiness!

Right z33? XD

ReputationRep:

Right z33? XD
    Am I the only one? I feel special haha.

I'm not meant to be awake rn (or posting even tbh ) and i've been forbidden from doing all nighters yet here i am :lol:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Aw no! That's rough honey! Hope you're feeling better thank you...

Omg cavy you need to eat! Fair enough about breakfast I never eat that but lunch is important!! Look after yourself honey boo!

Haha I do sleep weirdly... Even I have got to admit it but it's just so comfortable

Lol I prefer the remix version of that song thank you! 10 hours of lol! Make sure you sleep Cavy and eat too! Please
    Awww Zuluk, sorry bud i acc fell asleep at 8am
    Awww thank you bud, tbh it is very strange, sometimes my breathing is clear like today but yesterday was coughing up phlegm all day (sorry tmi ) and breath was rattling
    Aww thank you Zuluk and yeah lunch is important tbh, gonna try to eat all 3 tomorrow to get back into some sort of eating pattern.
    Loool well whatever works for you bud :yes:
    :lol: tbh anything is better than the original :rofl: awhhh you too buddy <3

(Original post by z33)
    why couldnt they start never? :cry2:
    Awwww Goodlight you lovely ppl :lovehug: xxx sure you will all do well <3 x

Right z33? XD
    so much happiness :yep: :cry2:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.