Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joseph9299)
    Guys, what grade will I get overall if I get
    B for my biology ISA, A for b1, A for b2 and A for b3

I really want An A overall and i am doing triple science
    You will most likely get an A overall as the ISA only makes up 25% of the whole GCSE grade.

ReputationRep:
    Why did a six mark question about the structure of an atom have to come up in last year's P2 exam? :cry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    There isn't anything easier than that, is there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Why did a six mark question about the structure of an atom have to come up in last year's P2 exam? :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Because AQA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfieee)
    Because AQA
    Good answer.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They are mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfieee)
    Because AQA
    A* answer

ReputationRep:
    That would be an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaithKG)
    I make flashcards and I colour one side with the shade of the flame and the other side what the ion is.... works for me! just look at them every morning/night
    Thank you so much I will give it a try it seems like a great idea!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How is everyone revising ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any predictions for tomorrow? Feeling especially worried about B2, more than B3

ReputationRep:
    I think that too I'm so nervous for it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the January 2013 B3 paper? Would be much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So both the B2 and B3 papers are tomorrow (good luck to everyone).

My school are allowing a 75 minute break between the B2 and B3 papers (meaning that B3 for us will start at 11:30am).

Are you actually allowed to do this or are you supposed to sit the papers one after the other?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fractite)

My school are allowing a 75 minute break between the B2 and B3 papers (meaning that B3 for us will start at 11:30am).

Are you actually allowed to do this or are you supposed to sit the papers one after the other?
    Are you kept away from phones and stuff because I would say no if you are allowed phones and stuff in the break?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueribbons99)
    Are you kept away from phones and stuff because I would say no if you are allowed phones and stuff in the break?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah, we aren't allowed phones or anything like that - I just thought that the papers were sat consecutively.

ReputationRep:

75 minutes???!!!

We get like 20

ReputationRep:
    We don't get any break?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah, we aren't allowed phones or anything like that - I just thought that the papers were sat consecutively.
    Nah I think U can have a break although. 75 mins is a long time I get 20 mins

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueribbons99)
    Nah I think U can have a break although. 75 mins is a long time I get 20 mins

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know - I gather that people don't really have a long time for their breaks. :/

ReputationRep:

Woah 75mins! i think my school is only gonna give us 5 mins tops/ no break at all

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.