Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He had his pants down and was about to go inside and I DID say something along the lines of "I dont want to - you're forcing me" and that is when I told him to put the condom on and then he forced himself and that's when I kept saying no stop it it hurts but he still kept doing it and whenever I'd cry he'd stop then carry on and that lasted a couple minutes.

also to some of the people here I really was not worried about what my boyfriend was going to say at the time so no I was not looking for an excuse and I did tell him everything that happened (I did not just say the word rape or that I was raped therefore I did not cheat) and let him decide what it was.
    In which case, I change my interpretation. I can't speak for the night before, but the morning most definitely sounds like rape with that new information. If you feel comfortable to, I would suggest that you report it to someone, either the police or a healthcare professional. Even if you don't want to report it to the police, seeing a HCP is important to do as soon as you can.

ReputationRep:
    He had his pants down and was about to go inside and I DID say something along the lines of "I dont want to - you're forcing me" and that is when I told him to put the condom on and then he forced himself and that's when I kept saying no stop it it hurts but he still kept doing it and whenever I'd cry he'd stop then carry on and that lasted a couple minutes.

also to some of the people here I really was not worried about what my boyfriend was going to say at the time so no I was not looking for an excuse and I did tell him everything that happened (I did not just say the word rape or that I was raped therefore I did not cheat) and let him decide what it was.
    Hey OP, sorry for the mass criticism earlier, Im generally a skeptical person, but apologies for your situation.
    The incident which occurred in the morning sounds quite shocking, and im sorry for what happened :/

There are services which you can seek support, which may give you the courage to come forward (although you do not have to);
    If you live in England/Wales, take a look here:
    http://rapecrisis.org.uk/
    You can also seek assistance here:
    http://www.supportline.org.uk/proble...al-assault.php

judging from the anonymity of this thread, it seems to be a tense subject, an alternative I can recommend is contacting Samaritans (even though its a non-suicidal issue), as it involves full anonymity and they should be able to point you int he right direction for support.
    Samaritans can be phoned at: 116 123
    Alternatively you can send them an email if you do not feel comfortable speaking to someone over here:
    [email protected]

Wish you the best of luck OP!

ReputationRep:
    A big thumbs up for Samaritans. I phoned them the other day for the first time, for something far more trivial (dispute between friends) and they were incredibly helpful and supportive.

100% rape!
    Firstly, he didn't ask for your permission/consent and a person can clearly tell if the other person's not really into it ( and didn't you say you were crying at intervals) Which is rape whether you violently protest or whether you're silent.
    Secondly, you were drunk (he was sober) Which means he took advantage of you.
    Rape can take place in many different forms - sometimes it's more clear through eyes of the law for example. But it still would be classified as rape if you were to speak up and testify (if what you're saying is true).
    I hope you're alright and please tell someone.

ReputationRep:
    I read your OP and wasn't completely sure what to say about it, but that is obviously not consensual!

Other people on here will be better placed to advise you about whether to get the police involved (I hope you can) - but consider editing the OP if you want to reduce the "no it wasn't rape u whore" type replies.

Sorry this happened to you.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds more like you're a harlot willing to trade yourself for cigarettes.

If you want to know what rape is read kelownasucks.com
    It's wonderful information about rape which many people suppress and hide.

ReputationRep:
    Not rape, you're just scrabbling for an excuse.

Love how everyone just swallowed up the story's change of events.

(Original post by Maestosa)
    I read your OP and wasn't completely sure what to say about it, but that is obviously not consensual!

Other people on here will be better placed to advise you about whether to get the police involved (I hope you can) - but consider editing the OP if you want to reduce the "no it wasn't rape u whore" type replies.

Sorry this happened to you.
    i can't edit on anon

and i know i was an idiot for drinking so much so

ReputationRep:
    This is what irritates me. Drinking doesn't cause rape. If you'd been that drunk with safe people nothing would have happened.

Maybe you would have chosen different way to get home if less drunk but we're also told not to walk home alone. Maybe drunk logic told you it was safer with him than alone. Being drunk is not an excuse for people to take advantage; whether it's sex, money or any other thing

ReputationRep:
    i can't edit on anon

and i know i was an idiot for drinking so much so
    No you weren't. Everyone has too much to drink at least once in their lives. Obviously you'll want to make sure you're with people you know and can trust when getting drunk in the future.

But frankly, you can go to his house, smoke all his cigarettes and give him a striptease for all I care, that still doesn't mean you deserve to be raped.

ReputationRep:
    Also guys I'm not planning to accuse him of rape and I'm not reporting it to the police cause I know it was mainly my fault
    It was not your fault, you were taken advantage of. " He wanted to do it "again" in the morning but I kept refusing but he still tried" shows that this man had sex with you without your consent. I highly recommend that you report him because he may just move on to other vulnerable young women "he'd just stop for a bit if I started crying" shows he really doesn't care about your feelings, knows that you were not consenting, and may show that he is accustomed to this happening. I have one thing to say: KNOW YOUR WORTH.

Spoiler Alert: You are worth A LOT!! so love yourself. That is so important.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.