Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't understand how people can get to the age of 18 and still not have had a bf/gf Watch

ReputationRep:
    You don't understand how people can be unattractive, uninteresting and/or socially awkward?

If you don't understand this, then you must be saying you've found every person you've ever seen to be attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    At least you could have a 10/10 face?
    I kinda could, but genetics decided my face should look like a giant cookie with buck teeth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbdy)
    21 years, and never even kissed a girl. Because im a worthless person.

Let me show my negative points:

- Extremely short (156cm)
    - Overweight
    - Dumb as a brick
    - Poor
    - Hate going to parties
    - Have no talents or skills
    - Failed at everything i've ever tried

Now my qualities:
    - none

No sane girl in the world would like this. Not all people deserve to find love and happiness, some dont even deserve to be alive
    Former colleague at my last job was a girl magnet and he was around your height. Have you tried losing a little weight? Plenty of dumb guys get girls, heck some of the guys most successful with girls are dumb as a brick. Most people are untalented too. It's about trying tbh. The more you try the higher your chances of success. Don't give up. "Fake it till you make it".

ReputationRep:
    Do you wear a fedora ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm super shy.

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I apologise in advance if this comes across as rude or insensitive but, barring cases where you went to a single gender secondary school, how does someone get to, like, 18 or 19 and not manage to get a boyfriend or girlfriend?
    Try living for a day with my face and it will become obvious

Although yeah, I do also go to an all girls school

ReputationRep:
    Pretty easy tbh, started my first relationship in first year of uni, but hadn't had a girlfriend before that. I'd say a mixture of being pretty average looking, always having had female friends, especially closest ones, so I mistook any possibly flirting as just friendliness by them. Then linking with that, it honestly wasn't something that was a focus in my mind when I was 15,16,17. I wouldn't say I was particularly immature, but I'd just never met a girl that I'd had any real degree of romantic/sexual feeling towards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    Really? Your GCSEs are pretty bad.
    I don't think you know what bad means if you think mine are bad

ReputationRep:
    This thread is still going?

iEthan

Please can you delete this thread for me?

ReputationRep:
    Iv come to understand most people (In the UK anyway) cant be trusted with a relationship. One of the skanks in the relationship ends up cheating.

ReputationRep:
    Hah I was a dork through middle to junior high years. I left school at 15 and have been studying as a private candidate since. Although I got somewhat cooler with the dudes after junior high, I wasn't sociable at All with girls (maybe if I didn't leave school, it would have been different )...I didn't even have a female friend. Despite being not so cool, I had high standards for myself...and there were a couple of girls who approached me...I avoided one and I rejected the other when she said she liked me... Cos they werent pretty

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.