FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    No worries Nooooo, they're just filled with random sketches and are more patterns to express myself than proper drawings you'd actually want to look at

FireFreezer77
    FIREFREEZER!!!!!
    (Do you want me to call you anything shorter or is FireFreezer fine?)

Sorry, I was out when you had tagged...
    Hmm okay you are boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sapphire79)
    Hmm okay you are boring
    Yup, I'm afraid so

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Okay )

Woah, how much more to go? Hahaha, lucky you!

Riiiigggggghhhhhht, nothing was wrong:rolleyes:

What if I don't want to be cool? I'm not a cool person so why use it to be someone I'm not?

Fair enough

:rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:

Hey.. You don't decide if you cool or nah :facepalm: And even if you don't want to be cool... Some people will think not posting memes is cool so #YouAreCoolWhetherYouLikeItOrNot

Just to let you know FireFreezer77... I take my naming/nicknaming seriously... The chances are high right now.. I'll call you Freezy/Freezie

(Original post by mediaya)
    chocolat chaud vs epinard pouriiiii :five::france:and the winner is........
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ........ ME
    :france: :france:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)

Hey.. You don't decide if you cool or nah :facepalm: And even if you don't want to be cool... Some people will think not posting memes is cool so #YouAreCoolWhetherYouLikeItOrNot

Just to let you know FireFreezer77... I take my naming/nicknaming seriously... The chances are high right now.. I'll call you Freezy/Freezie
    Ok i had a feelinf you did!
    Haha ok ill take that.
    Freezie is awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)

What if I want to decide, huh?
    I guess...

Me too - and I think Freezer is better :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Haha ok ill take that.
    Freezie is awesome
    But...but...what about 'Freezer'? :cry2:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha ok ill take that.
    Freezie is awesome
    Am I that predictable :ninja:
    Yaas... Freezie it is... :woo: Then again there will be days I will (guaranteed) call you FF :lol: When that lazyness hits :lazy:

I guess...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shame... It's too late. The people have spoken :yay:

:hahaha: Freezie wins :cheeky: :king1:

ReputationRep:
    So tired after work experience today. How was everyone else's day?

ReputationRep:
    I guess...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Freezer is a brilliant name
    Freezie is also a nice name!
    I like them both!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Unproductive as hell... Im feeling toooo lazy to do anything... specifically think :, (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Unproductive as hell... Im feeling toooo lazy to do anything... specifically think :, (
    Me too and I can't be bothered to think of anything better to do than stare at my laptop screen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Am I that predictable :ninja:
    Yaas... Freezie it is... :woo: Then again there will be days I will (guaranteed) call you FF :lol: When that lazyness hits :lazy:

Shame... It's too late. The people have spoken :yay:

:hahaha: Freezie wins :cheeky: :king1:
    *sulks in the corner*
    Actually, Freezer said 'Freezer' is brilliant but 'Freezie' (eurgghhh!) Is only nice....so I think he secretly prefers 'Freezer' but is too kind to say so to you

(Great logic right there)
    Freezer is a brilliant name
    Freezie is also a nice name!
    I like them both!
    Freezer is brilliant! (Name and person)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, how was it? (Other than tiring )
    My day was OK, thanks - quite nice and layed back

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me too and I can't be bothered to think of anything better to do than stare at my laptop screen.
    Bruh... at you were working or something... I missed school.. Was just lying in bed.... Still am... :argh:
    Im such a clutz :s

*sulks in the corner*
    Actually, Freezer said 'Freezer' is brilliant but 'Freezie' (eurgghhh!) Is only nice....so I think he secretly prefers 'Freezer' but is too kind to say so to you

(Great logic right there)

Freezer is brilliant! (Name and person)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Freezie knows that Being called Freezie is too cool for school :cool:
    He is just being sincere yall because he knows Freezer is such a common name. :p:H
    He wants that premium unique naming

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, how was it? (Other than tiring )
    My day was OK, thanks - quite nice and layed back

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was mostly ok. I had to do a lot of cleaning though and I'm allergic to dust. It was in an optician so I've lost count of how many glasses cloths I've folded and put into cases. What did you do today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Bruh... at you were working or something... I missed school.. Was just lying in bed.... Still am... :argh:

He is just being sincere yall because he knows Freezer is such a common name. :p:H
    I understood some of that. Well thats exactly what I would be doing if I didn't have work experience, maybe find something new to do or just go out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)

Won't argue...

Freezer is well aware that Freezie (it pains me each time I type that name out ) is too "unique". So much so that it crosses the boundaries of uniqueness and falls into weirdness. *
    Side-note:Freezers are loved by everyone. If you think about it, they are veryyy cool (literally)

*Please note that there is nothing wrong with weirdness. I think there are various types. In a broad sense, there is good and bad. For the purposes of these posts, I refer to the bad weird.
    It was mostly ok. I had to do a lot of cleaning though and I'm allergic to dust. It was in an optician so I've lost count of how many glasses cloths I've folded and put into cases. What did you do today?
    Oh that's a shame. That sounds like a great placement! :rofl: well, I guess it is an important part of it. I did a bit of gardening, reading and listening to music

Btw, which do you think sounds better: Freezer or Freezie?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I understood some of that. Well thats exactly what I would be doing if I didn't have work experience, maybe find something new to do or just go out.
    Something new :beard:
    Might as well start watching YouTube :awesome:

I can't go out in this cold... and it rains a lot as well

What would you do right now then??

ReputationRep:
    Won't argue...

Freezer is well aware that Freezie (it pains me each time I type that name out ) is too "unique". So much so that it crosses the boundaries of uniqueness and falls into weirdness. *
    Side-note:Freezers are loved by everyone. If you think about it, they are veryyy cool (literally)

*Please note that there is nothing wrong with weirdness. I think there are various types. In a broad sense, there is good and bad. For the purposes of these posts, I refer to the bad weird.

Oh that's a shame. That sounds like a great placement! :rofl: well, I guess it is an important part of it. I did a bit of gardening, reading and listening to music

Btw, which do you think sounds better: Freezer or Freezie?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats nice and relaxing. Freezer but I've always thought that was just a name for a part of a refrigerator. This reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch when I was younger called Freefonix that had a character called Freezebone or Freeze in it.

ReputationRep:
    Thats nice and relaxing. Freezer but I've always thought that was just a name for a part of a refrigerator. This reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch when I was younger called Freefonix that had a character called Freezebone or Freeze in it.
    Yes, it is
    :awesome::five:
    Hahaha, yeah that's an alternative LeyK and I were just discussing what nickname FireFreezer should have. Oh yeah, I remember that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.