Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paranoid_Glitch)
    Hopefully it's not like last year ( may/june for the variant 1's) . If you met the minimum number of marks to get an A in all 3 papers, overall you would end up with a high B something like 86, tho a grade A started at 95.
    That is not cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InkRed)
    That is not cool
    CIE have never been fair:angry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paranoid_Glitch)
    Hopefully it's not like last year ( may/june for the variant 1's) . If you met the minimum number of marks to get an A in all 3 papers, overall you would end up with a high B something like 86, tho a grade A started at 95.
    That's absolutely RIDUCULOUS!?!?!?!?!?:mad: Whats the point of even having a gt if they're not going to follow it! God...this has just made me even more stressed!
    Btw good luck to everyone taking Physics tomorrow!.....Then Freedom:banana::banana2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planehopper)
    That's absolutely RIDUCULOUS!?!?!?!?!?:mad: Whats the point of even having a gt if they're not going to follow it! God...this has just made me even more stressed!
    Btw good luck to everyone taking Physics tomorrow!.....Then Freedom:banana::banana2:
    YAAAAS FREEDOM !!!
    I've been daydreaming this day for so long (literally)
    Lets pray Phy paper goes great
    Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    What variants did you take? You're talking about AS...right?
    I took 2. And yes As and A2 both pretty weird.

ReputationRep:
    Freiheit:d

ReputationRep:
    And as for pressures at 5000m altitude, they can curl up in a corner and DIE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InkRed)
    And as for pressures at 5000m altitude, they can curl up in a corner and DIE
    I got A..........UGH, I HATE THAT QUESTION.

ReputationRep:
    I did too.
    Unfortunately altitude. Com predicts it to be 56k. I think there was an option like that.

ReputationRep:
    So how was your paper guys? Better or worse than chem p1? Any new/unexpected stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Some one)
    So how was your paper guys? Better or worse than chem p1? Any new/unexpected stuff?
    some of it was tricky, long calculations etc, i think if i had more time i would have done way better.

ReputationRep:
    thats what i saw, not sure if it's the way it works, because after weighting its 130, but after adding them up its 140.

ReputationRep:
    Damn p11 was great (yet again) . Anybody up for discussion?

ReputationRep:
    omg the physics paper was not as hard as i expected but then i think i cud do better.........but sometimes i feel like it dint go that well
    ....i was happy enjoying the fact that there isint any exams after this .....

ReputationRep:
    time management was always a problem in chem paper 1 ughhhh but then the paper was easy ......but i think i cudve done better
    hw was urs

ReputationRep:
    Damn p11 was great (yet again) . Anybody up for discussion?

it was nice ...i liked it but then i expected a bit more than myself ....
    and i think i cudve dne better if i had TIME
    hw was urs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alyoan tariq)
    it was nice ...i liked it but then i expected a bit more than myself ....
    and i think i cudve dne better if i had TIME
    hw was urs?
    Had the paper been of 1 hour i would have had time issues. But thank God they added those extra 15 mins so i had enough time to recheck. I'm not sure about 2 or 3 questions but other than that it was really good for me. Paper wasnt exceptionally hard or easy, somewhere in between.

ReputationRep:
    Had the paper been of 1 hour i would have had time issues. But thank God they added those extra 15 mins so i had enough time to recheck. I'm not sure about 2 or 3 questions but other than that it was really good for me. Paper wasnt exceptionally hard or easy, somewhere in between.

WHATTTTTT SINCE WHEN DID U GET EXTRA 15 MINUTES
    WE NEVER GOT EXTRA 15 min ...wait wut
    we got it in physics but never in bio and chem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hirusha Madushan)
    Because of planar carbonyl group.so there's an equal chance of nucleophile attacking either side..
    Hey Hirusha, didn't expect to find you here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkyBanana)
    Hey Hirusha, didn't expect to find you here
    Hi!!!...
    I resat for the Chem paper today!!!Actually I found this paper much easier than May June paper because no spectroscopy came.

How was it for you??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.