Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Hope they had theirs eye sight checked regularly well thats not the case here :innocent:
    Haha got an admirer, not the first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    lel banters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    lel banters
    haha here's another, you alright babe? hahaha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    babe was used for bants purposes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    haha here's another, you alright babe? hahaha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    babe was used for bants purposes
    looking for banters on a student forum? tells a lot about you

ReputationRep:
    looking for banters on a student forum? tells a lot about you
    it was a joke... Most people on TSR engage in banta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    well you were the first one who quoted me so girls don't chase you... you chase girls :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    it was a joke... Most people on TSR engage in banta
    nice

ReputationRep:
    nice
    Girls are confusing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    Girls are confusing...
    you finally understand girls now, just accept it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I'm not sure if I've replied on this thread.

I don't 'look' for anything, but i'll list the attributes in a female I like:

Confidence, intelligence, down-to-earthness, sense of humour, tall, booty, tactile, long hair (pref dark coloured)
    This guy has "STYLE"

ReputationRep:
    Why are people repulsed by Pakistani guys? What have we done to you? We're not all terrorists or rapists - some of us actually try to make an effort with girls but it's really hard to break the stereotype when girls immediately label you for being something you're not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Round rotis
    Lmao hahahaha
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TheCe)
    Attachment 538333

click ^^
    can't see it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Why are people repulsed by Pakistani guys? What have we done to you? We're not all terrorists or rapists - some of us actually try to make an effort with girls but it's really hard to break the stereotype when girls immediately label you for being something you're not.
    how did you even get that from the thread??? and im pakistani too so???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatGurl)
    how did you even get that from the thread??? and im pakistani too so???
    I wasn't specifically answering your question. I made my comment to address all the stupid attitudes towards Pakistani guys that girls always seem to have, on TSR and off. We're not different to guys of any other ethnic group, we have been raised with the same values and culture as other British people. But it's impossible to break the stereotype - even with some stuck-up Pakistani girls who should know better, FFS - that we're not all sexual predators, we're not murderers and we are not Islamic fundamentalists.

Why do you feel the need to ask specifically what Pakistani guys want from girls? We want the same things as every other guy.

ReputationRep:
    Wait what :eek: are you Pakistani :unsure: i thought you are an indian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Wait what :eek: are you Pakistani :unsure: i thought you are an indian
    No, I am Pakistani.

ReputationRep:
    No, I am Pakistani.
    Ohh okay :lol:

ReputationRep:
    A girl who is into Pakistani guys obviously.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't specifically answering your question. I made my comment to address all the stupid attitudes towards Pakistani guys that girls always seem to have, on TSR and off. We're not different to guys of any other ethnic group, we have been raised with the same values and culture as other British people. But it's impossible to break the stereotype - even with some stuck-up Pakistani girls who should know better, FFS - that we're not all sexual predators, we're not murderers and we are not Islamic fundamentalists.

Why do you feel the need to ask specifically what Pakistani guys want from girls? We want the same things as every other guy.
    Dude. Chill out! This was just a fun thread lol ur taking it a bit far and when the hell did anyone say anything about you being an Islamic fundamentalist?? You don't think issues like this piss me off?? Just yesterday I watched bbc 3s new documentary called united states of hate and you know what I am appalled at the mindset of those Americans. But that doesn't mean that you need to bring up irrelevant topics onto a (clearly) jokey thread lol I mean people were debating naan vs roti vs parathas before! Seriously chill

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.