Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    good luck friends

ReputationRep:
    good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    who did the 45 marker on parties here? What factrs did you do? Not sure about how that went at all

ReputationRep:
    Hated that exam absolutely hated it :argh::argh::argh:

ReputationRep:
    I did the Electoral College 45 marker... It went pretty well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    was the party question - "Assess the arguments for party decline"

ReputationRep:
    Which part did you not like: section A or section B?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Such a great paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arthussein04)
    Which part did you not like: section A or section B?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I turned over the page and moved straight onto the 45s because my initial reaction was "ew no thanks" because I couldn't immediately see 3 I wanted to do

I did the electoral college one and it was good but I just felt like everything I'd written wasn't enough? Like my examples were really random

Then I did - Arguments in favour of party decline
    - Arguments why pressure groups are controversial
    - Issues that influence Latino vote

PLEASE don't ask me to say what I put for any of them because I feel embarrassed that they're all wrong :afraid::afraid::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arthussein04)
    I did the Electoral College 45 marker... It went pretty well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same as me i loved the 45 marker and i did it 1st. I also did the 15 mark questions on caucuses which i revised yesterday and on pressure groups, and party decline but ran out of time towards the end of that one!

ReputationRep:
    4c predictions?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it?

ReputationRep:
    That guy's predictions was pretty spot on. I found the paper relatively easy. For the party 45 marker, I looked at foreign policy, economic policy and social policy of the Republicans and Democrats. One para on each for the Republicans and then I infused why the policies of the democrats were different to the republicans in the other. I did a mock question similar to this one and got 35/45. So i'm feeling hopeful after using it again

ReputationRep:
    If anyone could work on predictions for this year based on previous questions,mit would be greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I did exactly the same as you! I did the 45 marker and did the three essays, the same as you did! Hope you get the good grade for Unit 3C!

ReputationRep:
    Such a nice paper!

I did PGs, caucuses and party decline and the EC 45 marker. Feel good about it!

ReputationRep:
    That's great! As long as you have answered the 45 marks fully and the other short answers, you are safe! 🙏👍 hope u get a good grade!

ReputationRep:
    I thought overall it was fine, the 45s were nice and I did the electoral college one. The 15s were harder and I did party decline, caucuses and pressure groups being controversial, overall it went well. I'll type what I wrote later

ReputationRep:
    please someone tell me the full party decline question

ReputationRep:
    What did people write for pressure groups being controversial? I put the revolving door syndrome, iron triangles, regulatory capture/direct action..
    And what are your predictions for unit 4C?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.