Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys go to this site, gives GDPUSD live updates and solid rumours (62% estimate earlier was correct) http://www.forexlive.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    So we now know that substantial numbers of working class people in the North are voting Leave.
    To be quite honest, anyone who's ever set foot in the North could have told you this.

ReputationRep:
    Begging that the UK hasn't given into scaremongering and lack of planning from leave. Remain is the only clear way forward.

ReputationRep:
    WOO Leave ahead. But still nothing is decided yet.

ReputationRep:
    It's confirmed. Clackmannanshire has declared to remain. 57.8/42.2%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    Evening.

Bottle of single malt at the ready..... not sure if I'll be drowning my sorrows or using it to celebrate.

Nigel Farage: Remain to win. http://news.sky.com/story/1716585/ni...n-will-edge-it
    A man of taste I see, what is your choice for tonight? I've got a choice between Oban 14 years, or some Penderyn Madeira

ReputationRep:
    when you have school but can't sleep
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Sterling has fallen immediately as a result of that Leave vote in Sunderland.

ReputationRep:
    Sterling has fallen against the Dollar on the latest news. The financial markets are going to have to pare back their irrational exhuberance today pushing up the pound on the arrogant belief that it was already in the bag for Remain

ReputationRep:
    This is now a leave thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Assuming London and Scotland go heavily for Remain as predicted, it will be decided by which way Manchester and Birmingham go.

ReputationRep:
    I love how the leavers are so happy and confident, the lead is 3,000

ReputationRep:
    Assuming London and Scotland go heavily for Remain as predicted, it will be decided by which way Manchester and Birmingham go.
    Isnt Bham majority leave?

ReputationRep:
    What a baseless statement. There are far more factors than the simplistic viewpoint you've given above.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Thutmose-III)
    Sterling has fallen against the Dollar on the latest news. The financial markets are going to have to pare back their irrational exhuberance today pushing up the pound on the arrogant belief that it was already in the bag for Remain
    This was pointed out a couple of weeks ago. Although the campaigns were close and bouncing back and forth, the markets paid barely any attention to it. If we do vote leave there is going to be a lot of making up for lost time....

Proximo

Hi. Could you input my prediction? Thanks. Leave 65% : Remain 35%

ReputationRep:
    The Manchester Evening News are normally neutral but backed remain last week so it might sway it there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    Begging that the UK hasn't given into scaremongering and lack of planning from leave. Remain is the only clear way forward.
    At least we arent crying though. Whatever the result is a win for leave, ~50:50 exceeded our expectations.

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Peter Shore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk&t=35s

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.