Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    It is my opinion that it is impossible to interfere with ones A'levels... at least if you want to be in Cambridge anyway.

Besides, taking Dance doesn't really say "committed" to me.
    Wot, even if she was the most committed dance student in the world? Is that not good enough for you?

Given the fact she is (probably) a multi millionaire based on a realted artistic form it wouldn't be THAT surprising if she was into dance.

Re-make GREASE or something I say !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    Wot, even if she was the most committed dance student in the world? Is that not good enough for you?

Given the fact she is (probably) a multi millionaire based on a realted artistic form it wouldn't be THAT surprising if she was into dance.

Re-make GREASE or something I say !
    If she's that committed to dancing then she probably should be a dancer instead.

Besides, Lilly Cole can do get 3 A's in A'levels not including dance, why can't she?

ReputationRep:
    firstly, no one here really knows for sure what A Levels she's actually doing. The national newspapers didn't mention dance - that was just varsity and wikipedia as far as i can recall. And, ultimately, who cares...

secondly,
    If she's that committed to dancing then she probably should be a dancer instead.
    would you also say that about all the other sports people are ridculously commited to here? Throw out all the rowers? the blues players? You can be committed to more than one thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovy_moose)
    firstly, no one here really knows for sure what A Levels she's actually doing. The national newspapers didn't mention dance - that was just varsity and wikipedia as far as i can recall. And, ultimately, who cares...

secondly,

would you also say that about all the other sports people are ridculously commited to here? Throw out all the rowers? the blues players? You can be committed to more than one thing...
    #define ridculous
    #define ridculously

And so I would. There is a difference between committed and terribly and rediculously committed. It's like "I take part" and "I do it for a living".

edit: do it for a living is misleading. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)

Besides, Lilly Cole can do get 3 A's in A'levels not including dance, why can't she?
    1) Maybe she will after Uni.

2) I dunno, there could be a whole host of factors.

ReputationRep:
    Lily Cole isn't going to Cambridge anymore, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Much as I would love to be a professional boatman, I don't think that that's going to happen yet :p:

Lily Cole isn't going to Cambridge anymore, anyway.
    That "Noooooo!" you hear is the collective cry of anguish of the male inhabitants of Kings
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    bla

ReputationRep:
    Probably wanted to make some more money...
    It's on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_Cole

Apparently, she deferred until 2008, but it's quite obvious she won't come at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CamRules)
    Apparently, she deffered until 2008, but it's quite obvious she won't come at all.
    Is there a limit to deferment, other than the patience of admissions tutors? I wonder what the longest period that somebody has ever deferred for is.

ReputationRep:
    How many other famous people are there who are currently students at Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    I'm well famous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History_Boys)
    News interview - 100% true - fact - enough said.

I honestly can't believe someone has just posted that without even a hint of sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenvY)
    I bet she's reading this. Hi Emma.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    I honestly can't believe someone has just posted that without even a hint of sarcasm.
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

What about the other "news interview"s that other people have got their info from?? Also fact...? strange contradictory world where they're all true?? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    smilies are a good indication of sarcasm... otherwise it's hard to tell, there's too many people out there who would actually say that kind of thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    it was fairly obvious...

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

What about the other "news interview"s that other people have got their info from?? Also fact...? strange contradictory world where they're all true?? :hmmmm:
    You're the philosopher. You could probably explain a way in which they could all be true :p:

ReputationRep:
    Gnah stabbitystab. Philosophy =/= Talking *******s.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.