Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Chilling with my family.

ReputationRep:
    Well I planned on curling up in a corner and sleeping away the pain, but by some miracle I've actually done well! And so I'm going on a major shopping spree tonight with the money my parents promised me for getting A's!

ReputationRep:
    Going to sleep after being jet lagged from a 13 hour flight yesterday. I overslept so woke up late for gcse results.

ReputationRep:
    Going out for dinner tonight, buying a couple of 'presents' tomorrow seeing as it's my brother's birthday today as well. .

ReputationRep:
    Having a meal with my family tonight (it's also my brother's birthday today [he's 15]) and then I'm getting some "presents" for myself seeing as my parents promised me money for each A and A* I got.

ReputationRep:
    A meal out, don't know where yet though!

ReputationRep:
    Party with friends

ReputationRep:
    Finally being able to not stress about passing maths and English

ReputationRep:
    I got my GCSE results today, 6 B's and 2 A's and I'm well pleased with that! It means I have my place confirmed for Animal Management Level 3 at college and am on my way to my dream job of being an RSPCA Inspector! Tonight I am having a celebration barbecue at my grandparents house with all my family and my boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    Spent the whole day smiling 😊 Meal with family and hopefully a shopping spree is on the calendar pretty soon 😊

ReputationRep:
    I'm going out for a meal with my family tomorrow but for now I'm doing work ready for starting post 16...

ReputationRep:
    I celebrated it already, a month of travelling

ReputationRep:
    Party with friends 🙌🙌🙌

ReputationRep:
    Eating chicken

ReputationRep:
    Just a meal out with my family which is extremely rare as my parents love home food 😩 But my dads paying as he lost out on a bet of my GCSE predictions- he thought id do worst than i actually did

ReputationRep:
    It was like this:

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol, friends and music 💅👌

ReputationRep:
    Cinema with my friends then dinner with my family.

ReputationRep:
    Hide out till others finish celebrating

ReputationRep:
    Champagne and Takeaway with no kids.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.