Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well I feel slightly alienated in this conversation.

ReputationRep:
    I have old skool Doctor Who on infront of me right now ;]
    [My brother is a fanatic]
    So much has changed since then!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Well I feel slightly alienated in this conversation.
    Scrubs, Garden State and Monkey Island love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fairy.Dust.Forever)
    Scrubs, Garden State and Monkey Island love?
    Yayyyy, I'm back in the game.

ReputationRep:
    Yayyyy, I'm back in the game.
    You seen any of the new season of Scrubs at all? It's shaping up better than S6 I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    Scrubs is good I don't get to see any of the newer ones though

ReputationRep:
    No idea when the UK air date is, ive just been watching them online so far.... apparently it's back on in the US tomorrow *shrug* Dr Cox is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    I've been meaning to watch series 2 of Heroes online for a while now but not got round to it, so I doubt I'll get round to Scrubs unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    You're not missing an awful lot.....

ReputationRep:
    On Heroes or Scrubs? Cause I've heard that season 2 of Heroes is not as good as season 1.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I don't watch Heroes, but Scrubs S6 was rather disappointing and S7 is better but it still isn't on par with S1/2 etc.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, okay. Seems like shows tend to get worse as they get more series

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received their welcome pack yet? Do we even GET one?
    I'm impatient!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eknowles)
    Anyone received their welcome pack yet? Do we even GET one?
    I'm impatient!
    Nope! I firmed them aaaaaaages ago, and I haven't. I'm starting to think we're not gunna get one.

I also emailed the psych department asking about when scholarships will be announced and they didn't reply.

ReputationRep:
    Guess I'll just have to look at the visit day pack again...woe....
    hah. Oh well.

only 7 weeks left of school. holy actual crap.

ReputationRep:
    I think I only have 5 weeks left.

Woot.

Edit: No, wait, 6 sorry.
    Damn.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a pack of information from them, not sure if it's the welcome pack?
    Definatly not got the 'Getting Started at Kent' booklet, as those come in August.

ReputationRep:
    Nope! I firmed them aaaaaaages ago, and I haven't. I'm starting to think we're not gunna get one.

I also emailed the psych department asking about when scholarships will be announced and they didn't reply.

lol, still waiting for the letter saying 'we're withdrawing or offer of a place at Kent on the basis that the essay you submitted was piss poor'

Honestly, I don't think i've ever written an essay as bad as that.... took me so long to do aswell..... stoopid!

I really want the welcome back but I accepted their unconditional offer months ago and... nada!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eknowles)
    Well, the day after results I go to California on holiday...so it will either be the best-****ing-holiday-EVER or the worst few weeks of my life

Obv hoping for the former!
    Good luck for that

I'm on my new laptop right now It's a very early half a birthday present from my parents

ReputationRep:
    ^Cheers

I just want to go soooo much. I really hope I'm not idolising Kent too much, I don't want to end up being disappointed.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.