Why do you NOT believe in a God? Watch

bm127
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Emzio)
man let me just ask you one thing, do u think there are forces of darkness or things such as demons that can be surmoned by some incantations..or let me make this a bit simpler, do u believe in ghost??
No I don't, if you had read what I said properly you would have seen I was arguing against the existence of God, so I don't really see why you are asking me that question?
Alpharius
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No evidence.

Couldn't really be simpler.

No sane individual would apply blind faith to anything else.
Darkphilosopher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have yet to see any compelling evidence (or reason) that would prove the existence of a god.
restoration
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There is no evidence. If there really was a God he wouldn't let all the pain and suffering that happens across the world be a part of everyday life. I don't like it but when we die I am pretty sure that's it game over. Have to make the time we spend alive worthwhile.
bananaterracottapie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
it's not that i particularly hold the belief that god DOESN'T exist, it's just that i haven't been convinced by any of the arguments or evidence for his existence.....in the same way that despite there being questionable evidence of fairies existing, until further proof, i maintain there are none at the bottom of my garden >: (

edit: just realised this is a well old thread.
Ravondo666
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
because it makes no sense? A big guy in the sky who made everything in the world makes no sense, theres no real proof. Science makes sense and there is plenty of proof. The bibles just like a fantasy story, the harry potter books are more believable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (115)
45.63%
Pro-humanity (137)
54.37%

Watched Threads