Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wombley)
    I'm going to be Chemistry lab reporting after my lecture/run. I'm feeling distinctly blahh too, but for other reasons - of the female variety.
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Blaaaaaah, I failed a bit of coursework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    I get the feeling you're all hanging out in the sub-only room and neglecting me
    Whats the sub-only room?

(Original post by Coy Girl)
    Im working on a horrible essay today which is making me feel distinctly blahh.
    What essay you writing?

I'm feeling quite 'blahh' but for being way too ill. Headache, feeling numb, sore throat, cold.. Uggh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by netprime)
    Whats the sub-only room?

What essay you writing?

I'm feeling quite 'blahh' but for being way too ill. Headache, feeling numb, sore throat, cold.. Uggh.

It's about gender and fantasy in the 1890s. A vaguely interesting subject, just I unfortunately hating writing essays. Quite why I decided to do English I'm not sure...

ReputationRep:
    Blaaaaaah, I failed a bit of coursework
    :hugs: That sucks.

I'm being far more successful at dancing to Smooth Criminal than getting my work done...

ReputationRep:
    Whats the sub-only room?

A room for subs only :P. I think it's called the "Backroom"

Unlucky...need some honey and lemon to cure ye

ReputationRep:
    It's about gender and fantasy in the 1890s. A vaguely interesting subject, just I unfortunately hating writing essays. Quite why I decided to do English I'm not sure...
    What was the fantasy in the 1890s then? Unless its politics related I'm afraid I don't know much about those years.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: That sucks.

I'm being far more successful at dancing to Smooth Criminal than getting my work done...
    Thanks Coy...At least it was only worth 5%.

I'm enjoying the sounds of Little Man Tate before venturing out for pizza and then revision

ReputationRep:
    A room for subs only :P. I think it's called the "Backroom"

Unlucky...need some honey and lemon to cure ye
    I see. So, what's a sub exactly?

ReputationRep:
    I see. So, what's a sub exactly?
    YOu pay £3.50 which goes towards running the site (I think?) and then you get all these special perks. There's a list thingy somewhere...

*Finds*

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq....bs#faq_subspec

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigScouser)
    Hello
    I am indeed wonderful and single. The last girl clearly didn't know a good thing until it had gone. Ah well, her loss. Heeeeeeeeeere weeeeeeeee go!
    :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Re-considered my run seeing as the wind is mental and it's clouded over...going gymming after I finish this tutorial instead!

ReputationRep:
    Re-considered my run seeing as the wind is mental and it's clouded over...going gymming after I finish this tutorial instead!
    Whats the tutorial on?

Plus I should really get into the gym this week - I have not been since last Tuesday as I've been ill and working like mad!

ReputationRep:
    YOu pay £3.50 which goes towards running the site (I think?) and then you get all these special perks. There's a list thingy somewhere...

*Finds*

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq....bs#faq_subspec
    I see. Well, although I am tempted, given this current economic climate (and the fact I've just spent a lot of money buying a new laptop), I think I'm going to have to give it a miss

ReputationRep:
    I see. Well, although I am tempted, given this current economic climate (and the fact I've just spent a lot of money buying a new laptop), I think I'm going to have to give it a miss

You're really not missing out, to be honest. I enjoyed all the extra perks foe the first week, now I just enjoy being able to see who's repped me and having a HUUUUUUUGE PM inbox.

ReputationRep:
    Whats the tutorial on?

Plus I should really get into the gym this week - I have not been since last Tuesday as I've been ill and working like mad!
    Tutorial was for my "Cellular and Molecular Biology" module. Done now and I've gymmed! Now just hoping my evening can be productive with Chemistry and I'll be happy!

This was my first gym in a week - in a lab til 5 Monday, was working Tuesday, recovering from working Wednesday and then my neck went funny so didn't think gymming was the best idea!

ReputationRep:
    Tutorial was for my "Cellular and Molecular Biology" module. Done now and I've gymmed! Now just hoping my evening can be productive with Chemistry and I'll be happy!

This was my first gym in a week - in a lab til 5 Monday, was working Tuesday, recovering from working Wednesday and then my neck went funny so didn't think gymming was the best idea!
    Gymming with strained muscles is certainly not a good idea. I think I've busted my shoulder up pretty bad, not sure how I've done it but I have a horrible stabbing pain in it constantly, need to book a doctors appointment to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Gymming with strained muscles is certainly not a good idea. I think I've busted my shoulder up pretty bad, not sure how I've done it but I have a horrible stabbing pain in it constantly, need to book a doctors appointment to be honest.
    Ouchies...I think the doctors is probably the best idea!

ReputationRep:
    What was the fantasy in the 1890s then? Unless its politics related I'm afraid I don't know much about those years.
    This is stuff focused on literature like Jekyll and Hyde and Dracula as opposed fantasy of the being taken roughly in the barn variety. As I say, it's interesting, I just hate having to analyse things I want to just enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    You're really not missing out, to be honest. I enjoyed all the extra perks foe the first week, now I just enjoy being able to see who's repped me and having a HUUUUUUUGE PM inbox.
    I mostly enjoy being able to see who has repped me. I can't say I have the PM thing:p:
    It's nice to get to know people amongst a smaller group though, kind of like this thread.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.