Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    To be fair, the first set of screenshots were taken from a supposed real ingame build rendered on a PS3. SqEnix have also stated that the experience on the 360 and PS3 will be identical.
    A real ingame build doesn't necessarily mean it's been changed because of the porting process. Certain things may have been revised just to get it running smoothly at all times on the PS3.

Plus, it's a well known fact that the GPU on the 360 is a little more powerful than on the PS3. So they would have to have been doing quite a lot of graphics processing on the CPU for it to be downgraded for the 360.

ReputationRep:
    Was Cloud a HOMOSEXUAL?

ReputationRep:
    A lot of those screenshot comparisons are dodgy, purely because the two pictures aren't the same, so it's impossible to compare them.

ReputationRep:
    If your worried about the graphics thing:
    http://forums.gametrailers.com/threa...883918#message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-E-N-O-V-A)
    Was Cloud a HOMOSEXUAL?
    Very much so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-ie)
    Very much so.
    I think he's just a bit confused.

ReputationRep:
    he just likes wearing dresses sometimes:dry: leave him alone:huff:

Im replaying FFVII right now, just left midgar for the first time:yes: this soundtrack brings back memories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

Im replaying FFVII right now, just left midgar for the first time:yes: this soundtrack brings back memories
    My favourite FMV is just before that, the one with the motorbike. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    they never used that bike enough:sad:

but that little section was sped up hideously fast:wtf:, Im playing the pc version but the rest of the games been fine so far:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

I'm replaying FF7 as well :grin: though I am quiet a bit further on. I just finished the City of the Ancients. Though I am also replaying other games at the mo so I have been a bit distracted from it.

Vin you should be able to guess which game distracted me from FF7 seeing you tell me off about talking about it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I'm replaying FF7 as well :grin: though I am quiet a bit further on. I just finished the City of the Ancients. Though I am also replaying other games at the mo so I have been a bit distracted from it.

Vin you should be able to guess which game distracted me from FF7 seeing you tell me off about talking about it :rofl:
    take it to the persona soc:spank:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    take it to the persona soc:spank:
    Maybe I should make one :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

And you're only leaving Midgar for the first time? You didn't get very far through the game before, did you? :ninja:

(Original post by Hylean)
    The motorbike chase is one of the best bits in the game :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ive finished it before.:huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Ive finished it before.:huff:
    Good :teeth:.

I wonder if we should make "playing FFVII" a prerequisite for soc membership :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Good :teeth:.

I wonder if we should make "playing FFVII" a prerequisite for soc membership :p:.
    haha, to be fair though, I think IX, VIII, X and VI (maybe) are better games!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salad_fingers)
    haha, to be fair though, I think IX, VIII, X and VI (maybe) are better games!
    You must really enjoy neg rep :p:.

ReputationRep:
    how about a 'he who completed FF7 first is king' sorta thing...

i finished it when i was 12 so 1999...

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as I am a rather new fan to the ff series other than FF12 you lot most likely completed all the FF game's a long time before me :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Seeing as I am a rather new fan to the ff series other than FF12 you lot most likely completed all the FF game's a long time before me :sad:

As long as you have played the best from the series, its all cool. :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 18, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.