Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAyman12)
    you should get two solutions one is postive and the other is negative x=72 and other things i think
    I did not get that at all. I couldn't factorise it so I was automatically screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigerz)
    YUPPP, left it in surd is that alright?
    Yes I think
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    It was decent! I couldn't do one of the 'show that' trig questions!
    Lool on the last question I was about to get stressed, then I realised it was really simple!!
    I done the whole question after the lady said 'pens down' handwriting was awful but I could waste the marks! plus I was at the back!
    So do you feel like you've gotten the A grade?

ReputationRep:
    These C2 solutions need to show up on your page lol Someone link me? I'm ****ting maself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisntbobk)
    I did not get that at all. I couldn't factorise it so I was automatically screwed
    Sorry Good luck for the rest

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got s2 answers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJMayes)
    Why does Edexcel keep churning out the same straightforward C2 papers? . Firstly June 2012, then Jan 2013 and now this... trust me everyone thinks they got 100 UMS

ReputationRep:
    It was decent! I couldn't do one of the 'show that' trig questions!
    Lool on the last question I was about to get stressed, then I realised it was really simple!!
    I done the whole question after the lady said 'pens down' handwriting was awful but I could waste the marks! plus I was at the back!

HI5! loool, the -ve wasn't possible
    That's right

ReputationRep:
    Yes I think
    Ahh hopefully, it didnt specify a format

(Original post by MathsNerd1)
    So do you feel like you've gotten the A grade?
    Yeah I think so! I'll know for sure soon though

ReputationRep:
    What about the part b in trapezium rule? and the integration?

ReputationRep:
    What about the part b in trapezium rule? and the integration?
    Integration by parts ... 18.24
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Yeah I think so! I'll know for sure soon though
    Fair enough and after having a look at the paper its only the last part of the last question which would give me any problems, seems pretty nice really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    Why does Edexcel keep churning out the same straightforward C2 papers? . Firstly June 2012, then Jan 2013 and now this... trust me everyone thinks they got 100 UMS
    I haven't seen the most recent two, although June 2012 was the paper I sat... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Good luck for the rest
    Its alright, I got it right first then crossed it out then did incorrect work..

Thank you, made stupid mistakes overal, hoping for 90ums

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else realize applications of differentiation to shapes didn't come up! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else realize applications of differentiation to shapes didn't come up! :eek:
    Oh yeah!! But it was tested from the pure differentiation one near the end

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    After checking markschemes really happy, this will certainly help my poor M1 (63/75)and S1 (66/75) performance, I think the S2 paper was a gift, I got sampling wrong but other then that nailed everything else, C2 I finished it in 1hour and then just moved onto S2, it was unbelievably easy.

ReputationRep:
    I think I've got 72/75 (lost three marks in 3c). Any ideas of the UMS mark (considering the difficulty of the paper)?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I would get full marks for the second part of the trapezium rule question if I simply added four units to each height and then used the trapezium rule again to get the same answer? ;s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Fair enough and after having a look at the paper its only the last part of the last question which would give me any problems, seems pretty nice really
    AHH I made silly mistakes got 64 hopefully I can get an A
    I got the first part of 8aii then didn't do the rest, was simple I dunno why!

In the last question I did the pythag the wrong way round :'(

And the integration I didnt get :s

I was good at that tbh But a lot of people hated it so they got lucky :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.