Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by 08batee)
    Feel crisisy but just can't move. So helpless, I need my friend :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

"A friend, a good friend, that's the greatest thing in the world".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi I'm new to all of this. I'm feeling really low tonight and I'd just like to say hi to all those out there that are feeling like me. I hate feign so alone while trying to fight depression.
    Hey, you might be alone physically, but you are not alone in feeling this way!

ReputationRep:

"A friend, a good friend, that's the greatest thing in the world".
    I just wish he was still here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by danny111)
    Hey, you might be alone physically, but you are not alone in feeling this way!
    You sound so positive. I'm at my wits end, how do you get through everything?

ReputationRep:
    I really should take my mirtazapine right? I mean it's definitely not going to help just from the packet.

(Original post by Sultana)
    I really should take my mirtazapine right? I mean it's definitely not going to help just from the packet.
    Sadly not... :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by octoberbaby)
    That's actually so sweet. I want friend's like that.
    It really is. They understand how I feel a lot cos they sorta get the same things. It's really comforting to know not everybody thinks I'm crazy. It's why I like here so much too. You all understand and can actually empathise with a lot of things
    So glad I reached out socially this year. There are so many nice people out there, all you need to do is find them and not give up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    It really is. They understand how I feel a lot cos they sorta get the same things. It's really comforting to know not everybody thinks I'm crazy. It's why I like here so much too. You all understand and can actually empathise with a lot of things
    So glad I reached out socially this year. There are so many nice people out there, all you need to do is find them and not give up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM good to hear you sounding so positive! woo for making friends
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Need to vent a bit. read a weight thread a sec ago and now i'm feeling ****ty about myself.
    Potential trigger for body image/ weight etc...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm actually rather happy with how I look most of the time. I go though stages where I feel really self conscious about my looks but I think I have a relatively good figure and my skin isn't too bad.
    I'm worried about how unfit I am though. I don't think I really have any muscle and I'm really light (and loosing weight) my brother can pin my whole arm with just his thumb!! I used to weigh like 81/2 to 9 stone and now I weigh 71/2. I'm loosing so much weight since starting meds and I still just can't bring myself to keep fit. I really want to get more fit and healthy but I just can't. I'm so pathetic!
    All my life I've been told I'm either fat or practically anorexic and I'm just so confused and annoyed with my body. My dad has always worried about me because I don't eat much and I'm very small but I was always a healthy weight. My brother on the other hand has called me fat (dunno if thats just him joking though) and others have said I have a double chin and stuff. I never know what to think
    I'm so exhausted all the time that I can't bring myself to go to the gym or anything and exercising in public makes me anxious quite a lot. I can't exercise at home cos I just can't stay focused on it.

I'm hardly eating most of the time now but that's probably something to do with me sleeping for over half the day. I'm getting weaker and weaker and loosing so much weight. I'm such a bloody mess! Why can't I just be healthy!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Need to vent a bit. read a weight thread a sec ago and now i'm feeling ****ty about myself.
    Potential trigger for body image/ weight etc...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm actually rather happy with how I look most of the time. I go though stages where I feel really self conscious about my looks but I think I have a relatively good figure and my skin isn't too bad.
    I'm worried about how unfit I am though. I don't think I really have any muscle and I'm really light (and loosing weight) my brother can pin my whole arm with just his thumb!! I used to weigh like 81/2 to 9 stone and now I weigh 71/2. I'm loosing so much weight since starting meds and I still just can't bring myself to keep fit. I really want to get more fit and healthy but I just can't. I'm so pathetic!
    All my life I've been told I'm either fat or practically anorexic and I'm just so confused and annoyed with my body. My dad has always worried about me because I don't eat much and I'm very small but I was always a healthy weight. My brother on the other hand has called me fat (dunno if thats just him joking though) and others have said I have a double chin and stuff. I never know what to think
    I'm so exhausted all the time that I can't bring myself to go to the gym or anything and exercising in public makes me anxious quite a lot. I can't exercise at home cos I just can't stay focused on it.

I'm hardly eating most of the time now but that's probably something to do with me sleeping for over half the day. I'm getting weaker and weaker and loosing so much weight. I'm such a bloody mess! Why can't I just be healthy!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    in regards to you not eating much these days because of sleeping so much the two might be linked. When you aren't getting enough food and all the **** you need your body can get really lethargic and so the sleep could be brought on by this. I know when I skip a lot of meals or anything I get super shattered very quickly and could sleep for days so yeah. No food / Sleeping lots can turn into a bit of a circle. Maybe trying to increase what you eat, and eating the right sorts of foods might make you less tired
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Regressing. Not sure that's good but I feel at peace For now :erm:

Hi I'm new to all of this. I'm feeling really low tonight and I'd just like to say hi to all those out there that are feeling like me. I hate feign so alone while trying to fight depression.
    Welcome to the Soc :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    What is it about?
    Guessing your on about my uni work?
    I have a placement file to complete including an essay on change and then another essay on something relating to management in youth work. No idea what though... Be lucky if they ever get finished...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Guessing your on about my uni work?
    I have a placement file to complete including an essay on change and then another essay on something relating to management in youth work. No idea what though... Be lucky if they ever get finished...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope you haven't been up all night like I have. Not even a wink of sleep :no:

Btw, you can love that film but Dev Patel is MINE. Yes yes? We understand each other? :security:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Hope you haven't been up all night like I have. Not even a wink of sleep :no:

Btw, you can love that film but Dev Patel is MINE. Yes yes? We understand each other? :security:

:ninja:
    i got about 4 or 5 hours sleep, you ok? or just cant sleep. if its any consolation Rory is only just getting to sleep now... hes been killing zombies all night :facepalm:

comprende haha just give me the DVD and you can have Dev

only if i can have Channing Tatum though :drool::perv:

ReputationRep:
    Ah. Is it normal to "feel normal" and then something small, like a stupid situation or comment, just sets it all off again? I go from feeling quite ok to feeling like utter **** instantly, which makes me think I haven't recovered at all. I can see logically that this is stupid and has no impact on anything yet I still feel awful.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    i got about 4 or 5 hours sleep, you ok? or just cant sleep. if its any consolation Rory is only just getting to sleep now... hes been killing zombies all night :facepalm:

comprende haha just give me the DVD and you can have Dev

only if i can have Channing Tatum though :drool::perv:
    Not really OK but various people have kept me going through the night. Plus I recreated my fave iTunes playlist (hence post about regressing ) :gah:

Channing is all yours :yep:

(Original post by llessur123)
    Ah. Is it normal to "feel normal" and then something small, like a stupid situation or comment, just sets it all off again? I go from feeling quite ok to feeling like utter **** instantly, which makes me think I haven't recovered at all. I can see logically that this is stupid and has no impact on anything yet I still feel awful.
    This happens to a lot of us in here :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Not really OK but various people have kept me going through the night. Plus I recreated my fave iTunes playlist (hence post about regressing ) :gah:

Channing is all yours :yep:

This happens to a lot of us in here :sadnod:
    :hugs: Here if you need me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :hugs: Here if you need me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks lovely. Hope you've slept at least a little :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks lovely. Hope you've slept at least a little :jumphug:
    Had 2 hours of really disturbed sleep :sadnod: Hope you manage to get some sleep and feel a lot better today :hugs: Sending good vibes and hugs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Had 2 hours of really disturbed sleep :sadnod: Hope you manage to get some sleep and feel a lot better today :hugs: Sending good vibes and hugs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really sorry to hear that lovely. I'm doing much better than I was when we last spoke, thanks to lots of lovely people, including yourself :love: Hopefully chat later xxxxx

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.