Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REJmaster2012)
    Same for me, just waited from the 11th of dec and got an offer tonight! good luck guys!!!
    congrats!! about what time did it come through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REJmaster2012)
    Same for me, just waited from the 11th of dec and got an offer tonight! good luck guys!!!
    Wat time was the offer ? Did u get sn email or jus checked the portal ;-)
    Congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Wat time was the offer ? Did u get sn email or jus checked the portal ;-)
    Congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're on this thread all the time as well haha! When was your interview and have you got an offer?! Or just stuck in purgatory like myself? aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sausagerolled)
    You're on this thread all the time as well haha! When was your interview and have you got an offer?! Or just stuck in purgatory like myself? aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol yea
    Interview was 16/17 december ( cant look again at the my application lolz)
    I am waiting ... And waiting ...have shaved 15 times since the last interview ( faical ofcourse ... Wink lolz) which includes trimming the beard lol interesting statistics...lolz
    How about urself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any GEP still lurking here after their Jan 6/7 interviews? I know I am.. and the 3 week mark is next Mon/Tues. I wonder if we'll really hear back by the 3 week mark and I hope it's good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veriluxe)
    Any GEP still lurking here after their Jan 6/7 interviews? I know I am.. and the 3 week mark is next Mon/Tues. I wonder if we'll really hear back by the 3 week mark and I hope it's good news!
    Hey. A few offers have already gone out over the past few days.. Most grads are lurking in the grad thread in the medical discussion forum.. Would link, but on my phone sorry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've had 3 different people PM today me asking for information about the interview and in particular what the ethical scenario and essay question was. One person thought I'd had an offer already and thought I wouldn't mind sharing the information as I'd had my offer already and they wouldn't be competing with me.

Well, I don't want to be nasty but we all went in without prior knowledge, I thought that's what an interview is about to assess YOUR knowledge and skills not someone else's. I just wish people weren't so sneaky it makes me sad that these people want to be Drs.

I should point out what the GMC say about cheating, I think the same applies here whether you're cheating in the class room or just trying to elicit information to benefit you...it is deceitful nonetheless.

TO THOSE THAT HAVE HAD OFFERS ALREADY, please do not disclose any information, you never know who is monitoring this thread and the PM's, I sure wouldn't want to risk my offer if I had one already. It also reduces everyone else's chances that are waiting to hear back.

Sorry for the rant but I only joined TSR yesterday and already bombarded with requests for information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopefulgrad14)
    Hey. A few offers have already gone out over the past few days.. Most grads are lurking in the grad thread in the medical discussion forum.. Would link, but on my phone sorry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks so much! i'll be stalking the other thread now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJaved1195)
    I've had 3 different people PM today me asking for information about the interview and in particular what the ethical scenario and essay question was. One person thought I'd had an offer already and thought I wouldn't mind sharing the information as I'd had my offer already and they wouldn't be competing with me.

Well, I don't want to be nasty but we all went in without prior knowledge, I thought that's what an interview is about to assess YOUR knowledge and skills not someone else's. I just wish people weren't so sneaky it makes me sad that these people want to be Drs.

I should point out what the GMC say about cheating, I think the same applies here whether you're cheating in the class room or just trying to elicit information to benefit you...it is deceitful nonetheless.

TO THOSE THAT HAVE HAD OFFERS ALREADY, please do not disclose any information, you never know who is monitoring this thread and the PM's, I sure wouldn't want to risk my offer if I had one already. It also reduces everyone else's chances that are waiting to hear back.

Sorry for the rant but I only joined TSR yesterday and already bombarded with requests for information.

It's winding me up as well, I just give a generic 'be yourself' and say I can't tell you anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by great life)
    Very sorry about that. Good luck with your other choices. What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    GCSE: 3A* 6A 3B
    AS:aaab
    UKCAT:720

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer! Interview was on Monday - completely wasn't expecting that to come through so soon :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    It's winding me up as well, I just give a generic 'be yourself' and say I can't tell you anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats good they don't realise we had to sign a waiver for this very reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dadiamondz)
    Just got an offer! Interview was on Monday - completely wasn't expecting that to come through so soon :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WELL DONE! I was Monday too, were you morning or afternoon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJaved1195)

Totally agree with your comments

To everyone else here on this thread please keep schtum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badman101)
    WELL DONE! I was Monday too, were you morning or afternoon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Morning... Why about you?
    It was really short though?!! I didn't really think it went too well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no interview invite as of yet.. is there any hope? Please be realistic!
    + congrats to all with offers :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dadiamondz)
    Morning... Why about you?
    It was really short though?!! I didn't really think it went too well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!! Well done, that was so incredibly soon!
    Do you know what time your offer came through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilei_xu)
    no interview invite as of yet.. is there any hope? Please be realistic!
    + congrats to all with offers :-)
    They said that they were interviewing until April/ march so there's still a very good chance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layontheland)
    Gcse: 5A* 3A
    AS: 5A
    A-level predicted: 4A*
    And I have an A maths a-level, I'm an undergrad
    Ukcat: 717.5 Band 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
    GCSC 7A*4A
    AS AAAA. A(Epq)
    UKCAT. 722.5
    pred A*AAA

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys congratulations to everyone who has been getting offers!! I had my interview on the 18th December and am still waiting but i got an email today for my AS certificates, do you think this is a good sign and did anyone with offers get asked this prior to getting their offer??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.