Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where to get practice e-tray exercises for Linklaters? I've done the one on Linklaters' website, and the one on Cubiks is more consultancy based than law firm based. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Akin Gump (formerly Bingham) interview!!!! Anyone have any tips? Interview for early next week. They've kept most of the layout/grad rec process from Bingham the same, despite the Akin Gump buyout, so if anyone has any experience with Bingham please PM me ASAP. Thanks so much.

ReputationRep:
    Hi - has anyone heard anything from BLP after sitting the verbal analysis test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHairyArmenian)
    Same here. Oh well, onwards and upwards. The Open Day is probably because vac scheme applications far outweigh TC applications, and they want to give insights for applicants who may have a shot at the TC. SM only give 46% of vac schemers a TC.
    are you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lsekid)
    Akin Gump (formerly Bingham) interview!!!! Anyone have any tips? Interview for early next week. They've kept most of the layout/grad rec process from Bingham the same, despite the Akin Gump buyout, so if anyone has any experience with Bingham please PM me ASAP. Thanks so much.
    That's amazing! Congrats! When did you apply if I may ask? I sent off an application to them on the 31st Jan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Nope, that's on Friday - I can try and let you know after that date. There is a slight chance, I might not attend (i.e if I were to receive an offer before that date from a preferred firm)
    Hey!
    Did you attend the Nabarro AC today in the end? How was it and how many attended?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman10)
    Hey, just wondering what news stories people talked about in their interviews?
    BBC News Business Section is a good place to start...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Monday may be a pretty day for me, hearing back from two interviews and possibly being able to decide where I will be this summer!
    Ohhh! Good luck! I hope you get two awesome offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FolioImi)
    Has anyone heard from WFW (postAC), Morgan Lewis, Wedlake Bell or Dechert (post phone interview)? Do you know if they recruit on a rolling basis?
    Still waiting to hear from Morgan Lewis, as far as I'm aware they don't recruit on a rolling basis

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a CMS or Dentons interview next week? Also, has anyone had a CMS or Dentons interview and wish to tell me a bit about what to expect?
    Dentons is just 5/6 competency based questions then a couple of standard questions about you/the firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckeeling)
    Dentons is just 5/6 competency based questions then a couple of standard questions about you/the firm
    Thanks! Did you interview there? How long was the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone attended a Bristows first round interview? Terrified!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_floyd)
    Just heard back so hopefully you will soon too!
    Did you get an AC invite? I still haven't heard and it's so frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    K & L Gates offer

ReputationRep:
    How long have people generally had to wait to hear back from Travers Smith post interview? -

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Did you interview there? How long was the interview?
    Yeahh, its around 45 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    K & L Gates offer
    Massive congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g2ljonsey)
    Has anyone attended a Bristows first round interview? Terrified!
    When did you apply and hear, if you don't mind me asking? Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Gateley telephone interview in 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pahoeho)
    Cheers! No worries. Case study was alright but not the angle I was expecting them to take with regards to the questions asked on it (we might not have had the same one though.)
    I just got my PFO from them this evening... clearly didn't go to plan, ah well. Good luck on the vac scheme if you accept it - I'm sure you'll do well !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.