Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anniemp)
    For the question on Janet, about having a new project, planning her daughter's wedding, and planning her family holiday, and why she was feeling stressed..was the answer due to life events, and then Holmes and Rahe study?
    I talked about low control, daily hassles and also Holmes and Rahe as a holiday is considered a life change on the SRRS.

ReputationRep:
    1B was a ridiculous question: they gave "type of relationship" in the stem which basically takes away the main point as relationship type/correlation are basically the same thing! Did anyone write any different? It was only 1 mark and my paper went well so it's not too bad but I can't say the same for everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole_wilson)
    1B was a ridiculous question: they gave "type of relationship" in the stem which basically takes away the main point as relationship type/correlation are basically the same thing! Did anyone write any different? It was only 1 mark and my paper went well so it's not too bad but I can't say the same for everyone else!
    Strength of the relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    for the stress management question can you write about RET that's what it says in the revision guide. also what did you guys say for the difference between conformity and obedience? and the limitation for ideal mental health?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole_wilson)
    I wrote you can see if the relationship is strong or weak and positive or negative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billymccreith)
    I talked about low control, daily hassles and also Holmes and Rahe as a holiday is considered a life change on the SRRS.
    yeah i wrote about holes & rahe
    but also included Kanner

ReputationRep:
    On the difference between conformity and obedience, would saying something like 'being influenced by group/taking direct order from authority figure' be okay?

For some reason, that question threw me a bit.

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone put for the question 'how psychologists attempt to deal with ethical issues (4)' i talked about debriefing, right to withdraw and confidentiality but worried i didn't understand the question.

ReputationRep:
    but janet suffered from workplace stress. so studies such as johansson & marmot would be better to speak about. i think unless i'm answering the wrong question lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noey123)
    for the stress management question can you write about RET that's what it says in the revision guide. also what did you guys say for the difference between conformity and obedience? and the limitation for ideal mental health?
    For the limitation of DIMH I said that self-actualisation and autonomy aren't recognised in collectivist cultures.

ReputationRep:
    Why did Janet have low control?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mogwai98)
    On the difference between conformity and obedience, would saying something like 'being influenced by group/taking direct order from authority figure' be okay?

I put exactly that but not sure tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anam)
    what did everyone put for the question 'how psychologists attempt to deal with ethical issues (4)' i talked about debriefing, right to withdraw and confidentiality but worried i didn't understand the question.
    wasn't the question how the psychologist will deal with informed consent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anam)
    I put exactly that but not sure tbh
    I don't know what else could be said?

ReputationRep:
    according to the 2014 grade boundaries for unit 1 to get an A you need 54/72
    and for unit 2 you need 50/72 any one reckon the grade boundaries would be lower this year?

ReputationRep:
    guys i wrote about anti-depressant anti-psychotic anti-anixiety drugs and ect please say thats rightD;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmUncreative)
    wasn't the question how the psychologist will deal with informed consent?
    No the one after that one was another one to do with dealing with ethical issues. it was after the Milgram not obtaining informed consent qs.

ReputationRep:
    and for unit 2 you need 50/72 any one reckon the grade boundaries would be lower this year?
    For unit 2 it's possible, unit 1 is going up

ReputationRep:
    I think higher for unit 1 (55) and probably 49 for unit 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mogwai98)

I wrote that
    Obedience is to do with to a legitimate Authority figure instructing you to do something while conformity is from peers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.