The Manchester United Thread XX

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Can see Depay leaving and killing it at another club who actually use him correctly anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Can see Depay leaving and killing it at another club who actually use him correctly anyway.
    I don't think its incorrect use. At the start he was LVG's boy, he played him centrally with no responsibility, he played him wide with no responsibility. If you think back to the start of the season like the Spurs game, he was the main man all the commentators were talking about him, he had free kick responsibilities. I think possibly he stayed too long in Holland but he's a very selfish player and since coming here he hasn't been effective enough to justify that. He's already been used as close to what saw him effective at PSV.

He needs to progress as a player but his style and prior development are making that difficult. No least because he can't get minutes on the pitch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I don't think its incorrect use. At the start he was LVG's boy, he played him centrally with no responsibility, he played him wide with no responsibility. If you think back to the start of the season like the Spurs game, he was the main man all the commentators were talking about him, he had free kick responsibilities. I think possibly he stayed too long in Holland but he's a very selfish player and since coming here he hasn't been effective enough to justify that. He's already been used as close to what saw him effective at PSV.

He needs to progress as a player but his style and prior development are making that difficult. No least because he can't get minutes on the pitch.
    He played some of his best football in the Europa League, let's hope we have a good run, in the League Cup & FA also for him to have plenty of important run outs, Mourinho would not have kept him if he had major doubts.

ReputationRep:
    Leaving anyway.

No7 shirt going to GriezmannIN.

ReputationRep:
    Depay most likely will only be getting cup and EL games just for rotation. He is behind Martial, Rashford and Lingard really and his future isn't looking good with Mkhitaryan coming in aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Depay most likely will only be getting cup and EL games just for rotation. He is behind Martial, Rashford and Lingard really and his future isn't looking good with Mkhitaryan coming in aswell.
    sooon be ahead of lingard i think he should play him in this game

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of FraudPay

#WelcomeGriezmann

Wish Veratti would come united too <3

ReputationRep:
    Give Memphis a chance you dickheads ffs

ReputationRep:
    ^ triggered :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)

Wish Veratti would come united too <3
    Imagine getting Aurier :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Imagine getting Aurier :coma:
    Shaw on the left + Aurier on the right!

Lawd forgive me for all my sins :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Shaw on the left + Aurier on the right!

Lawd forgive me for all my sins :coma:
    dbi tho

ReputationRep:
    "FraudPay"

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of FraudPay

Did you come up with that all by yourself? ****ing shocking

ReputationRep:
    We actually sold Di Maria :/

Martial - Ibra - Rashford
    Pogba - Di Maria
    Bastian
    That team against Sunderland would get 7 goals +

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    We actually sold Di Maria :/
    Martial - Ibra - Rashford
    Pogba - Di Maria
    Bastian
    That team against Sunderland would get 7 goals +
    Goatfoe would tear us apart tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Goatfoe would tear us apart tbh
    Looking forward to 17th October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Did you come up with that all by yourself? ****ing shocking
    If you're going to criticise my name making skills then at least reply with a better one dickhead.

(Original post by Dirtybit)
    "FraudPay"

See above xo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Looking forward to 17th October
    When we extend our PL winning run vs u to 5 games

ReputationRep:
    Oh Bas, how I wish he was in the picture at Utd :/
    I reckon Depay could still work his way back into the team, still young. I wouldn't say no to Aurier and Griezmann though aha

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.