(Original post by quiiddle)
    i'm so impatient for my results right now aaaaaaaaa
    SAME !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiecatp)
    I know right, me too
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    SAME !!!!!!
    i keep coming on here to pass the time because all i can think about is results but the time is going soooo slooow lol!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Im probably going to stay up all night for GBS and so I can go to sleep for results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

In terms of the Edexcel Maths boundaries, there's usually a teacher on here who puts them up a bit early. I shan't say which TSR user it is though in case they don't plan on doing it this year

ReputationRep:
    i am actually eager to open up my results, because i know I've done bad lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anmol_.)
    I live in Birmingham so unaware of these colleges
    Why ask then 😂

ReputationRep:
    Aw, everyone is making it so deep.
    The exams are done guys - worrying isn't going to change your grades! If you don't get the grades you wanted, it's ok! You aren't going to become a refuse collector if you don't get 12A*s, but you will become one if you continually underestimate yourself as a person and believe you are worthless just because you didn't know what an 'independent company' was 🙄

Please don't raise your cortisol levels unnecessarily try and enjoy what is left of your summer!
    Roll safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlevelBiologist)
    Why ask then 😂
    In case there's someone here who lives in Birmingham and may go to the same college as me

ReputationRep:
    Why ask then 😂
    love your username g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehulthemonkey)
    love your username g
    Cheers man 👍

ReputationRep:
    In case there's someone here who lives in Birmingham and may go to the same college as me
    Yeah I have been trying to find people too, I hope there are loads of externals coming to my sixth form because I really want new people

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have been trying to find people too, I hope there are loads of externals coming to my sixth form because I really want new people
    Same which is why I want to go Birmingham sixth form because nobody from my school will be going there so hopefully I'll make new friends and it'll officially be a new start which is just what I want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiecatp)
    I missed a lot of school due to anxiety related issues so for the last 2 years of my education I went to a pupil referral unit and completed my GCSE'S there. Unfortunately we were not given the full curriculum so I only got 7 D's. I went to college and completed Level 2 Animal Care Diploma and I am now looking at a future as a Professional Dog groomer (which I am starting in september). Whilst I was studying animal care I completed my Maths GCSE and got my grade C which is classed as a pass. This year I got another diploma in employability skills and took my english GCSE exam. I only started going to the classes properly in April of this year as I was too scared to go before that. I was originally looking at maybe getting another D but now I am on track for a high B possible A grade. Just waiting for the wjec english grade boundaries to come out so I have more of an idea of what I achieved but what my point is, is that it's never too late x
    professional dog groomer, my g
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    So how are you guys going to pass time over the next two days?
    At the library preparing for AS innit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geeorgie)
    ahhh i hope you do okay!!!! i don't take my GCSE's until next year lol but i'm sure you'll have done brilliantly
    aw thanks for the words of encouragement!

ReputationRep:
    Oh crap, another brummie!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what time do the grade boundaries come out tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    My expected grades are As and A*s across the board but I never managed to grasp French from year 7 nor Computer Science as an option choice. Honestly, I'm just hoping I get my 5 A*s - Cs with a B in chemistry to get my sixth form requirements down :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icy_typhoon)
    what time do the grade boundaries come out tomorrow?
    From midnight - 8am depending on the board

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just can't believe we're finally seeing the grade boundaries tonight

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.