I knew you would get it, well done.
    Spoiler:
    Show

One more to go and you can start bragging. xD
    Thanks! But I had to wait a whole 3 months after you :eviltongue:
    Yh, just waiting on UCL now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    High 5! Haha :P. What time did yours come? Mine was sitting in my inbox since 11:34am this morning...
    Aha I first received a UCAS "something has changed email", only to see nothing had changed at around half 5. Checked UCAS again at half 6 and there it was lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i applied for UCL's L100 on October 13th and i havent received anything except a request for module grades... should I be worried?? because a friend of mine has already got the openday invitation and we submitted our application at the same time roughly...

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Warwick for Bsc Economics!!
    Is that 5/5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runjennyrun17)
    i applied for UCL's L100 on October 13th and i havent received anything except a request for module grades... should I be worried?? because a friend of mine has already got the openday invitation and we submitted our application at the same time roughly...
    There's obviously going to be more open days soon either this month or in March so don't worry too much. Myself, and a few others on here are also still waiting to hear back from UCL. Besides, I wouldn't be too worried with your UMS scores...

ReputationRep:
    There's obviously going to be more open days soon either this month or in March so don't worry too much. Myself, and a few others on here are also still waiting to hear back from UCL. Besides, I wouldn't be too worried with your UMS scores...
    how did you know my UMS?...anyway it's hard to bear the long wait especially i was reject by Cam and LSE in one single month... literally desperate

BTW... do you know what a typical UCL offer looks like? i mean the conditions? and i study double maths economics and history

ReputationRep:
    how did you know my UMS?...anyway it's hard to bear the long wait especially i was reject by Cam and LSE in one single month... literally desperate

BTW... do you know what a typical UCL offer looks like? i mean the conditions? and i study double maths economics and history
    I got my offer like a week ago so I don't think you should worry too much My offer was A* in maths and AA in any two other subjects (in my case French, History and Chemistry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anana7)
    I got my offer like a week ago so I don't think you should worry too much My offer was A* in maths and AA in any two other subjects (in my case French, History and Chemistry)
    Thank you I just don't know how UCL would treat further maths in my circumstances ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I just don't know how UCL would treat further maths in my circumstances ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Umm true… You'll just have to wait and see I guess But just stay put, my UMSs weren't great and I still got an offer! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anana7)
    Umm true… You'll just have to wait and see I guess But just stay put, my UMSs weren't great and I still got an offer! Good luck!
    thank you !! And good luck to you as well on offers and exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

You mentioned them on the UCL thread. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you do get UCL.

General offer is A*AA with the A* in Maths and an A in Economics.

ReputationRep:
    You mentioned them on the UCL thread. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you do get UCL.

General offer is A*AA with the A* in Maths and an A in Economics.
    Ok...and thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody going to the UCL Open day tomorrow??

ReputationRep:
    I only have one question.

WHY DOES IT TAKE 1/3 year to receive a decision from UCL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Szmessh)
    I only have one question.

WHY DOES IT TAKE 1/3 year to receive a decision from UCL?
    They probably have to deal with many applications and it's not only UCL who are taking their time.

ReputationRep:
    Like a lot of you I'm still waiting for UCL but is anyone else still waiting for Bristol? I applied on the 9th October and I think nearly everyone who applied at that time got an offer within only a couple of weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    Like a lot of you I'm still waiting for UCL but is anyone else still waiting for Bristol? I applied on the 9th October and I think nearly everyone who applied at that time got an offer within only a couple of weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm still waiting for both UCL and Bristol too

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Warwick to reply. Applied on 14th Oct. got offers from Cambridge, LSE, UCL and Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiirankapoor)
    Still waiting for Warwick to reply. Applied on 14th Oct. got offers from Cambridge, LSE, UCL and Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cambridge! Wow! Congrats! I got a nice rejection hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from Nottingham for L100 lol, the admissions tutor said it was because I already had an offer for L140 and could change to straight economics if I wanted, and then I got offered Geography instead. Strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.