Opal House Residents Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fragsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lala_luv)
hey, im thinking of transfering rooms. does anyone know about any available rooms in opal? ranmoor just isn't working for me anymore. thanx!!
But what are you thinking? I've heard that the food in Ranmoor is simply delightful and easily could match up against that of world-class chefs!

[/sarcasm]

(Original post by brak3n)
Wow. That must be a lot of calories :eek: !
When you have a cookie of 30cm circumference, calories are too small a measure to use.
Pilky
Report 12 years ago
Fragsta, are you not in with the rest of the Comp Sci group
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lala_luv)
hey, im thinking of transfering rooms. does anyone know about any available rooms in opal? ranmoor just isn't working for me anymore. thanx!!
Try:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ne#post6339624
xoxo_GossipGirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oooh what did I miss last night? I can't keep away even when I'm at home

Karen are you ok? And are the lovebirds having fun!

lala luv should come to opal! the websites www.opalonesheffield.co.uk (or .com) there should be a number you can ring there.

love you alllllllllllllllll
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by B_e_x)
Ha ha! Nice one. Im ook, pretty bored as all my housemates have gone home for the weekend, and i declined two, YES TWO ! invitations from people to go out tonight.. stupidly one of them was from some guy i used to fancy. ask fil about "cookie boy" :p: How are you?!

Cookie boy! Sounds yummy :p:
I'm jealous because several of my old friends have gone home for the weekend, and are having fun reunion parties without me. It's frustrating not being to afford anything, otherwise I would have jumped on the train and met up with everyone. I think today I'll have to actually put some effort into the search for a part-time job. Of course then I'll have the money to buy train tickets, but won't have the time to go and visit anyone!
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Money = :eek:

I had £30 left to last me till the end of October, including food and going out...somehow I didn't think it was going to work

I really need to get a part time job but i'm going to wait till after xmas - I don't want to be tied down here over xmas when I want to be at home, and I need to see what the work load is going to be like before I get a job or any other commitments

Hopefully my uni bursary will be paid into my account soon
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So quiet without Jen and FiL
Fragsta
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pilky)
Fragsta, are you not in with the rest of the Comp Sci group
Since I'm doing Computer Science Foundation, no - I do Maths, Physics and Chemistry for a year before doing the BSc I wish I was. Are you in with the group? I have a friend doing it, who I see quite a lot, but I don't know many other people doing CompSci, and don't really hang out with them anyway. Quite to my disappointment

And the CompSci Society never got back to me about joining.

So quiet without Jen and FiL
I'm here now! I can be noisy!

I'm being forced by flatmates to go to Pop Tarts tonight by the way. Might attempt to sell my ticket at the door for an unreasonable profit.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So you go to pop tarts tonight hmmm

GIT. :mad:
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Dariellllle are you coming to the TSR meetup on Thursday?
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Where are you guys going? I am too lazy to look at the other one - although I have been reading it but meh

And it all depends how I feel thursday morning - wednesday evening is my friends birthday :p:
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not sure yet, i suggested drinks, 2 cocktails for a fiver at Bai Hoi and then fooood. 2 meals for £6 at looooadsa places
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well as long as I feel good thursday morning, i'll be there I'll drag my other non-TSR friend a long too
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yay
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How come you aren't out :eek: It's a saturday!
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Three more posts and my member status changes
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oooh post post post

and how do you know that
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In the FAQ section - there is a part about the different member statuses and the posts needed :p:

IM NOT A GEEK, HONEST!
Fragsta
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Darielle)
So you go to pop tarts tonight hmmm

GIT. :mad:
To be fair there's a lot more peer pressure this time. I'll try not to enjoy it, just for you!
SianyLou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey u lot - I know I keep going on about my job, but if anyone fancies doing some call centre temping, I can pass on your details to my recruitment officer (and if you work for 3months I get £100 ) and you can come work in the Currys call centre. I actually love it lol.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (68)
77.27%
No (20)
22.73%

Watched Threads