Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Has anyone heard back from Hill Dickinson post video interview? Had mine a couple of weeks ago and still heard nothing. No news is good news right?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by auroa17)
    Hi! Has anyone heard back from Hill Dickinson post video interview? Had mine a couple of weeks ago and still heard nothing. No news is good news right?!
    I think they are still inviting people to video interview, so I guess shortlisting will take place soon maybe they are waiting for the video interviews to be completed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Massive congrats!
    Thanks! Massive relief to get something! Best of luck for yours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by auroa17)
    I think they are still inviting people to video interview, so I guess shortlisting will take place soon maybe they are waiting for the video interviews to be completed?
    Yeah maybe! Just got to keep on waiting! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmopsk)
    I posted a few pages back with tips for someone else. Good luck!
    Thank you for the insight. Have you heard back after your video interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the dates for the PwC Legal Summer Scheme(s) ? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MillieXYZ)
    How long have people generally had to wait to hear back from Travers Smith post interview? -
    I had an interview on Tuesday afternoon and heard back Thursday mid-day. Pretty fast !

ReputationRep:
    I applied in November for the February Training Contract round, had a video interview on Sunday and heard back yesterday!

When did you apply and hear, if you don't mind me asking? Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else who applied to Cleary Gottlieb received absolutely nothing from them? I haven't even had an acknowledgement email yet. Have they just cast me aside haha. If anyone has got any further, like an interview or even being asked for a transcript, please let me know - I'm curious to find out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savagedhearts)
    I had an interview on Tuesday afternoon and heard back Thursday mid-day. Pretty fast !
    Was it good or bad news ?- Friends with offers seemed to hear back within a day or so.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the white&case video interview yet? What was it like and when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MillieXYZ)
    Was it good or bad news ?- Friends with offers seemed to hear back within a day or so.
    Nah, I didn't get it. But to be fair I was starting to realise close to my interview that the firm may not be right for me either! Hope you get it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKRP11)
    Has anyone else who applied to Cleary Gottlieb received absolutely nothing from them? I haven't even had an acknowledgement email yet. Have they just cast me aside haha. If anyone has got any further, like an interview or even being asked for a transcript, please let me know - I'm curious to find out
    Hi, I did get a message about 2 days ago having sent my application back in December. However, it was in my junk mail so check there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    Thank you for the insight. Have you heard back after your video interview yet?
    Nope I still haven't heard but it hasn't quite been two weeks yet so I'm still hoping

ReputationRep:
    Any tips on phone interview would be appreciated ...mine is this week .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    How was the AC? Surprised to see two partners doing a competency interview.

How was the commercial awareness interview?
    Any tips for phone interview ? Mine is this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKRP11)
    They had their last assessment day a few weeks ago and they've finalised their positions - did they send you an email which went to spam? Sorry to be the deliverer of bad news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bindi)
    Any tips for phone interview ? Mine is this week
    It's just competency, so prepare for those in depth and why Olswang/general commercial stuff.

Mine was very conversational and flowed, but it might vary on the interviewer - Much preferred it to the telephone interview that I had for Bakers where I was asked some pretty pointless and strange questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    Thanks! Massive relief to get something! Best of luck for yours!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g2ljonsey)
    I applied in November for the February Training Contract round, had a video interview on Sunday and heard back yesterday!
    Oh okay - thank you I applied for the workshop so I'm not sure if they have replied to anyone yet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.