Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't suppose anyone knows when the GCS FSB is likely to be if we had results today? I know they're over 3 weeks from next week but does that mean us late passers are likely to be in the last one or two weeks? I'm going on holiday on the 30th for a week so now I'm worrying I might not be here for my date!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm436)
    Oh God I'm sorry! I know this is hard but at least you know that if you apply again next year you would certainly get on. You were so close this time and using the feedback you were given you will be fine Remember some people who were close also get offered direct entry jobs.

Thanks , it was just one competency that let me down, got 2.33, rest were 2.65-2.7ish., so least I know what to work on.

Interested in the direct entry roles, although I've not heard many examples of that on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mish34)
    Definitely not there. Thanks for your help though.

I still cant find it...is it under where you made the original application or can i get a link?

i feel daff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ms123123)
    To people who are through to the comms fsb what marks were you given?
    I got 15.01 overall so probably only just scraped in!

ReputationRep:
    So annoyed they havn't given me my results when others have got them!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcrx)
    I still cant find it...is it under where you made the original application or can i get a link?

i feel daff
    As I understand it, you should do the following:

- Go to 'My Applications' on the side bar.
    - Click on the scheme you are still in the running for
    - You should see a page entitle '[scheme name] Progress' with a list of activities below including: 'option eligibility check', 'online selection tests' etc.
    - Next to 'Fast Stream Assessment Centre' choose 'View results' taking you to a new page
    - At the bottom of this page, just above a button labelled 'ok', you should find a link to the report

ReputationRep:
    Huge congrats to those passing today. It's really nice to see success from those that have been posting in here for so long. This will be us in September!

https://www.facebook.com/faststream/...type=2&theater

Commiserations to those who weren't successful. There's always next year.

(Original post by kalbean)
    Found out I just passed for HR
    Hooray! Look forward to meeting you in September :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcrx)

i feel daff
    As I understand it, you should do the following:

- Go to 'My Applications' on the side bar.
    - Click on the scheme you are still in the running for
    - You should see a page entitle '[scheme name] Progress' with a list of activities below including: 'option eligibility check', 'online selection tests' etc.
    - Next to 'Fast Stream Assessment Centre' choose 'View results' taking you to a new page
    - At the bottom of this page, just above a button labelled 'ok', you should find a link to the report
    Not everyone gets their report straight away. If it isn't where mish34 says, then yours hasn't been released yet. Just hang on for a few days more and it'll appear there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalbean)
    Found out I just passed for HR
    Congrats! Another fellow HR success, there's quite a few of us now!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thursdayJ)
    I got 15.01 overall so probably only just scraped in!
    Oh well done! I got 15.51 and thought I was scraping the bottom haha. I did poorly in the written exercises apparently, too much to process and write... great in group and interview so hopefully the FSB should go really well.

My FSB is 1st May.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Results are out... didn't make it this time. (If I knew my score was 15.59 I would have assumed I was out from the start!)

ReputationRep:
    It says I passed the FSAC for EFS? Does that mean I've been successful, or is there still an element of doubt?
    Do you get this ambiguous result too:

Preference / Option / Status
    1 / Science and Engineering / Pass
    2 / Central Departments / Unsuccessful

??? the pass indicates an invite to the FSB.

I'm unsure what this means, as my Scheme Progress section says I passed the FSAC and have a place on CDs.

Worried to ring up in case I was unsuccessful!

Update: I've emailed Parity asking for clarification. I guess it is either a glitch and I have been rejected, or they've lowered the pass mark for Science and Engineering FSB. My FSAC score was 15.58, which was lower than others who had been rejected for CDs.

2nd Update: Parity have said I do have an invite to SEFS FSB, but not a place at CDs. I'm gutted about no back-up place at CDs, but hopeful for Science and Engineering!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frenchie86)
    I don't suppose anyone knows when the GCS FSB is likely to be if we had results today? I know they're over 3 weeks from next week but does that mean us late passers are likely to be in the last one or two weeks? I'm going on holiday on the 30th for a week so now I'm worrying I might not be here for my date!
    Mine's 1st May

ReputationRep:
    Just got my score back - an underwhelming 16.45 for DaT. The grading thing at the end of the feedback form seems to indicate that all 2-scores won't be enough - is this the case? Do you need to be hitting 3s and 4s by the time you get to FSB? I really, realllllly don't want to flop at the last hurdle!

ReputationRep:
    I'm shocked !! Successful for HR with a score of 15.84 just incase anyone is interested.

ReputationRep:
    'Due to the volume of applications we are still collating online assessment results for the Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme at this time and will be in touch with all candidates as soon as we can; this will be via the email address with which you registered when applying.'

guess we gotta be patient
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo131278)
    I'm shocked !! Successful for HR with a score of 15.84 just incase anyone is interested.
    Well done!! What time was your result updated if you don't mind me asking. Been waiting for results all day

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! That's quite a few of us getting through for HR now. So excited for September!

ReputationRep:
    On this topic of scoring and FSB's I'm wondering if anyone knows if our FSAC mark counts any longer once you pass to FSB? Is this score built on further at FSB meaning that those with the higher scores at FSAC are in a better starting position, or is everyone marked from scratch at FSB and therefore on equal doing from that stage forward?

sorry for anyone who's had disappointing news so far but trying to focus on the positive means that you were on the right track and will (really) have better luck next time in all likelihood!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.