Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a picture of yourself *Be nice, don't want to get this closed* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Ok shall go see

Erm aha puhlease

Don't blind yourself with my beauty , wear sunglasses just to be on the safeside.

ReputationRep:
    Here I am:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol jk. This is me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    srs

:sexface:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophsha)
    Someone explain to me the purpose of a hijab?
    Is this aimed at me...if so, not cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferris Bueller)
    Here I am:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol jk. This is me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    srs

:sexface:
    The spoiler was kind of a fail.

ReputationRep:
    Ok shall go see

Erm aha puhlease
    A girl with a hijab attracts me in different ways, I don't even understand LOOL. I guess I see them as more marriage material LOL.

But anyways, heeey beautiful :hubba:

Had to edit this LOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    I think it's because my sisters wear hijab, so I would like my future partner to be like them, in a way.
    You know how weird that sounds? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Someone explain to me the purpose of a hijab?
    It keeps men from staring at them basically. Us men look at attractive girls, and hair is one of the things that makes a girl attractive.

Women should also wear clothing that covers their body, and not wear anything tight. That way, men don't stare at them in public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    You know how weird that sounds? :lol:
    :rofl:

allow me, it's meant to sound cute, not incest :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    The spoiler was kind of a fail.
    Yeah just realised after posting. Why the **** does TSR add the photos as attachments to the end of the post as well as display them? so annoying

ReputationRep:
    It keeps men from staring at them basically. Us men look at attractive girls, and hair is one of the things that make a girl attractive.
    bull****... you even said so yourself that you're more attracted to hijabi girls. so how would that stop you and others from staring at them?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A girl with a hijab attracts me in different ways, I don't even understand LOOL. I think it's because my sisters wear hijab, so I would like my future partner to be like them, in a way. I guess I see them as more marriage material LOL.

Bro you need to do some major editing to this post! :confused:

WTF???
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferris Bueller)
    bull****... you even said so yourself that you're more attracted to hijabi girls. so how would that stop you and others from staring at them?
    He's a bloody weirdo! Don't pay attention to him.

I can't remember every checking out a hijabi girl.

ReputationRep:
    It keeps men from staring at them basically. Us men look at attractive girls, and hair is one of the things that makes a girl attractive.

Women should also wear clothing that covers their body, not wear anything tight. That way, men don't stare at them in public.

Is this aimed at me...if so, not cool
    Right to hide their 'beauty' yet what about eyes, lips, cheekbones? Makeup enhances all that. The hijab doesn't hide beauty, therefore it's purpose is well...pretty pointless?
    And Briyani you're a pretty good example, you're stunning that I didn't even notice you're wearing a hijab you know?

ReputationRep:
    A girl with a hijab attracts me in different ways, I don't even understand LOOL. I think it's because my sisters wear hijab, so I would like my future partner to be like them, in a way. I guess I see them as more marriage material LOL.

The Hijab attracts you because your sisters wear them , i'm not meaning to offend but that sounds a bit off mate :P

Or do you mean sisters , as in your islamic sisters , not your blood sisters. :K:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Right to hide their 'beauty' yet what about eyes, lips, cheekbones? Makeup enhances all that. The hijab doesn't hide beauty, therefore it's purpose is well...pretty pointless?
    And Briyani you're a pretty good example, you're stunning that I didn't even notice you're wearing a hijab you know?
    Yeah It's pretty pointless in her case because she's wearing it yet throwing around her pictures on the internet with some next level makeup.

ReputationRep:
    A girl with a hijab attracts me in different ways, I don't even understand LOOL. I guess I see them as more marriage material LOL.

Had to edit this LOOOOL
    Looool erm I see :lol:
    Why did you need to edit it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    The Hijab attracts you because your sisters wear them , i'm not meaning to offend but that sounds a bit off mate :P

Or do you mean sisters , as in your islamic sisters , not your blood sisters. :K:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    You're the one who wrote it. It genuinely the most creepy post I've read on TSR and thats saying a lot.
    Not in that way, but you both took your shot, I ain't even mad. It's TSR, you can troll as much as you like.

Bottom line is, I see hijabis as marriage material, and I think we all knew what I was trying to say, so both of you, just shut up. Seriously, so childish.

ReputationRep:
    You're Bengali right?
    *nods*

EDIT: dudes stop with the hijab talking or you're gonna get this thread locked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    Yeah It's pretty pointless in her case because she's wearing it yet throwing around her pictures on the internet with some next level makeup.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have posted it :/
    I'm just wearing foundation and eyeliner...it's been edited...but I'll get rid of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    It's a islamic quote , you wouldn't know. :L
    Yeah okay

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.