Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    On the phone to me they said '... until we send them off next week'

ReputationRep:
    I decided to not apply this year as my UKCAT wasn't so great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathbeforeimmortality)
    I decided to not apply this year as my UKCAT wasn't so great.
    Sorry to hear this. Good luck for next year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanaGEM)
    Sorry to hear this. Good luck for next year!
    I'm applying to some medical schools in the Netherlands (I was born and raised there and moved to the UK in 2004). They have entrance exams as well but they're more knowledge based on what you've learned in biological sciences/biochemistry/anatomy in undergrad. It'll be in all Dutch so I have to brush up on it but hopefully it's meant to be. I have some time because the deadline is in January

Thank you so much Hana for all of your help and I wish you all the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathbeforeimmortality)
    I'm applying to some medical schools in the Netherlands (I was born and raised there and moved to the UK in 2004). They have entrance exams as well but they're more knowledge based on what you've learned in biological sciences/biochemistry/anatomy in undergrad. It'll be in all Dutch so I have to brush up on it but hopefully it's meant to be. I have some time because the deadline is in January

Thank you so much Hana for all of your help and I wish you all the best.
    Thank you

That's exciting, best of luck in your application, I honestly think knowledge based admissions testing makes so much more sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicnohoperno.9)
    On the phone to me they said '... until we send them off next week
    Wait, what? Next week? I thought it was early November, was it Pearson Vue you spoke to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilithSternin)
    Wait, what? Next week? I thought it was early November, was it Pearson Vue you spoke to?

Yeah, but that could be when they start sending them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicnohoperno.9)
    Yeah, but that could be when they start sending them?
    Eeek I really hope so! Exciting times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pharma21)
    Got confirmation from Kings today, so that's all four unis replied back, and now the wait begins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where did you apply? I have had emails from Newcastle and Notts but not Warwick or Swansea... A little worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuceeeeeT)
    Where did you apply? I have had emails from Newcastle and Notts but not Warwick or Swansea... A little worried
    I havent had an email from Warwick either

ReputationRep:
    I've just had a look at mine and mine's not there either, I checked it approximately a thousand times so I know it was. I think they must remove the page after the deadline to prevent any alterations. I wouldn't worry.
    Thanks makes me feel a bit better. I think I'll call them on Monday just to be safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanaGEM)
    I havent had an email from Warwick either
    I've had nothing from Newcastle or Warwick either, sad face

ReputationRep:
    I've had emails from my other three, but not warwick

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard from Newcastle, Im sure you will soon

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had a confirmation email from SGUL yet? It's the only one I'm waiting on 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hennnaa)
    Anyone had a confirmation email from SGUL yet? It's the only one I'm waiting on 🙈
    Same here im waiting from St.George university only .I received emailed from other universities.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting on St George's and Warwick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KAmalraj10)
    Same here im waiting from St.George university only .I received emailed from other universities.
    Same here! I've had Newcastle, Notts and Southampton (all 4 yr).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kantayya)
    Same here! I've had Newcastle, Notts and Southampton (all 4 yr).
    I've only listened from cambridge. Still awaiting Warwick, Manchester and Imperial

ReputationRep:
    Having interviewed for Notts and Liverpool last year without success, I'm anticipating at least 2 interviews again for 2016 entry, but am unsure how to prepare for them any more than I did last year. Are there any specific books/websites/blogs/tips that anyone would recommend I can read/do in advance?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.