Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Stressed, anxious, worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bumblebee342)
    A bit all over the place if I'm honest!
    I know how you feel. Exam stress?

ReputationRep:
    Same as always, intermittently depressed, unproductive, bored and wanting to just have something normal for once without all the **** that comes with it

But if life was easy then it would be boring and not worth living

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Ah i see, well at least you are sorta positive I'm sure you'll get over these challenges, I have full faith in ya Lou :banana:

Nahh, don't worry about it! I've been good thanks, met more people, got a bit more confidence by going out & talking to people more & currently in the process of applying to do a counselling course for Uni in September
    Yep I am slalomming my way through , awww thank you Multi XxX

Much like myself then, as I aint letting my life pass me by, I god willing will be on my course come June or September my head has been filled with design ideas . Owwwh Counselling good stuff , you will do great no doubt thumbs-up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    well i do my best, hope everything gets sorted out for you as you are a great person and a pleasure to talk to .
    Your best is wonderful thumbs up .

Awwwwwwww thank you sweetie pie, hopefully they will eventually but I am just riding it all out for now . You are incredibly great also, you are a joy to talk to .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    I know how you feel. Exam stress?

Nope, I don't have exams. Just lots of stuff going on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bumblebee342)

Nope, I don't have exams. Just lots of stuff going on!
    Just blaze the weed and it'll help you chill.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    Just blaze the weed and it'll help you chill.:yes:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    so stressed cause of work exams/ alevel language orals but so happy this is the last 3 weeks of school ever omg that place ruined me

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I know this is a massive ask but is there anyone out there who would have a look through my history essays please? I'm in A2 on the Edexcel board. I'm not too concerned about my knowledge, more just about how I write my essays. I need AAA to get into Durham. If you could, please get back to me! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Yep I am slalomming my way through , awww thank you Multi XxX

Much like myself then, as I aint letting my life pass me by, I god willing will be on my course come June or September my head has been filled with design ideas . Owwwh Counselling good stuff , you will do great no doubt thumbs-up.
    Ah I see, I've always wanted to go skiing :moon: What course is it may I ask? (apologies if you've mentioned it before). The best of luck with it anyway! & thanks I think I'll do ok as it's something I actually have an interest in lol

ReputationRep:
    Drained out I really need to stay up though to finish these chapters or I'm kind of screwed *cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great at the moment as everything is going well in my life. Feel pretty tired at this point in time though. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see, I've always wanted to go skiing :moon: What course is it may I ask? (apologies if you've mentioned it before). The best of luck with it anyway! & thanks I think I'll do ok as it's something I actually have an interest in lol
    I fear I would hurt myself but I am adventurous so may one day take the skii and do it .

Level 3 Fashion design I am passionate about it, just need my sewing machine which hopefully I will get before the course starts so I already have made pieces. No need to apologise . Same for you you will be a good counsellor .

ReputationRep:
    I fear I would hurt myself but I am adventurous so may one day take the skii and do it .

Level 3 Fashion design I am passionate about it, just need my sewing machine which hopefully I will get before the course starts so I already have made pieces. No need to apologise . Same for you you will be a good counsellor .
    You have the same fear as me lol :lol: but I'm sure it would be fun if we can get over that fear

Ah alright great! How long is it, 3 years? I've started to get more into (men's) fashion recently lol, it's good to look nice when you're out aha Hehe, I appreciate it. It took me a while to decide what to do but I think I'm finally settled now. Let's do this! :badger:

ReputationRep:
    You have the same fear as me lol :lol: but I'm sure it would be fun if we can get over that fear

Ah alright great! How long is it, 3 years? I've started to get more into (men's) fashion recently lol, it's good to look nice when you're out aha Hehe, I appreciate it. It took me a while to decide what to do but I think I'm finally settled now. Let's do this! :badger:
    Lmao I think we may one day .

2years I believe but might be able to finish sooner , I have designs for people of all ages , I love all fashion, styled a male friend of mine which he loved as did everyone he knows so I have fans already .

Yep, it often takes years for us to find our true interest well some of us that is .

ReputationRep:
    Hey Lou

Long time.. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Not feeling well

ReputationRep:
    Rubbish as usual

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I think we may one day .

2years I believe but might be able to finish sooner , I have designs for people of all ages , I love all fashion, styled a male friend of mine which he loved as did everyone he knows so I have fans already .

Yep, it often takes years for us to find our true interest well some of us that is .
    Hehe Ah alright & that's wicked, just waiting for the day you become a world famous fashion designer now!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.