Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattlally)
    Anyone still waiting on Bristol, Nottingham or Warwick? I applied on the 28th November - predicted A*AA with a disappointing score of 22 on the LNAT.
    I'm still waiting on Warwick, but have an offer from Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattlally)
    Anyone still waiting on Bristol, Nottingham or Warwick? I applied on the 28th November - predicted A*AA with a disappointing score of 22 on the LNAT.
    Been waiting on Bristol since October but have an offer from Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    I'm still waiting on Warwick, but have an offer from Nottingham.
    what is your lnat score if you dont mind me asking? I am waiting for Notts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaeC1998)
    Been waiting on Bristol since October but have an offer from Nottingham
    Congrats on Nottingham offer! how did you do on LNAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asgunsur)
    Congrats on Nottingham offer! how did you do on LNAT?
    Thank you! have you applied to anywhere else also? I got 31 on the LNAT and am predicted three A's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satoshii)
    actually i haven't shown any anti-semetic behaviour in fact i have a very close jewish friend i'm not stuck up like you, the funny thing is why are you even talking to kids aint it a bit weird especially with that patronising behaviour
    That's like saying I have 'poor' friends so I support equality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crocface)
    The only ones currently in extra that I like are QMUL, Exeter, Warwick
    But I thought extra was completely separate from adjustment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingofacademics)
    But I thought extra was completely separate from adjustment?
    You apply through extra if you haven't got any offers, but this is way before results day and exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuipdoe)
    Inflame? Why is everyone including yourself looking for a fight on TSR? Her posts are student orientated, which a what this site is aimed for so I'm not quite sure what you want to achieve?
    Thank you😀 I hope you've heard from the rest of the universities you applied to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asgunsur)
    what is your lnat score if you dont mind me asking? I am waiting for Notts!

ReputationRep:
    Beef on here makes this forum 10X better 👀😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional from Sussex for Law with a Language today but they're my last choice so I don't think I'll even make them my insurance, have an offer from Bristol and still waiting on Birmingham and Southampton.
    I'm an international student applying from the US.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    Thank you😀 I hope you've heard from the rest of the universities you applied to.
    Still waiting on a reply from Warwick I know quite a few people still waiting for a reply from the law department, I just wish they would get back to me soon enough? I have got an offer from kings and Notts both for A*AA and I love both campuses and teaching so I am really torn

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on a reply from Warwick I know quite a few people still waiting for a reply from the law department, I just wish they would get back to me soon enough? I have got an offer from kings and Notts both for A*AA and I love both campuses and teaching so I am really torn
    We went to see Bristol and Notts. it was pouring in Nottingham and my son's gut feeling at that time was that he preferred Bristol. I think it was the wrong day to see it. If he gets another offer from LSE, he wants to go back and see it as he's waited so long, he's not sure. Personally speaking I loved Nottingham and it's highly respected for law. If you really love it, go for it. The teaching is excellent. They have an amazing law society. Tbh there is nothing negative about Notts.

ReputationRep:
    We went to see Bristol and Notts. it was pouring in Nottingham and my son's gut feeling at that time was that he preferred Bristol. I think it was the wrong day to see it. If he gets another offer from LSE, he wants to go back and see it as he's waited so long, he's not sure. Personally speaking I loved Nottingham and it's highly respected for law. If you really love it, go for it. The teaching is excellent. They have an amazing law society. Tbh there is nothing negative about Notts.
    I agree, and the Nottingham campus was beautiful. I felt that life at Kings would be too hectic as it is London, however the lecturer i spoke to was amazing! I am veering towards Notts at the moment though. I hope your son gets into lse, wishing you all the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakejoyce97)
    Hi there,

I didn't want to add fuel to the fire, however I am going to.

I assume you're an aspirational Law student, judging by the fact that you're posting in this thread; might I say that primarily, you write as if you were an infant. Secondly, your arguments are so ludicrous that reading what you have to say is like reading a comedy sketch.
    Finally, this website is primarily made for students, I agree. However just as makeup is made primarily for women, some men wear it too... Similarly, parents can use this website at their leisure.

Oh, and I think you're an idiot.

Regards
    I second this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anuta)
    Hello!
    Did anyone who applied in January get an answer from either Bristol or Durham?
    I applied on the 3rd of January and had an offer from Durham lasta week :-)

ReputationRep:
    I agree, and the Nottingham campus was beautiful. I felt that life at Kings would be too hectic as it is London, however the lecturer i spoke to was amazing! I am veering towards Notts at the moment though. I hope your son gets into lse, wishing you all the best!
    He's waited so long now, it's almost off putting. He's also heard it's not great for the all round student experience. Bristol and Notts are both excellent for law so it's just a case of making that final decision. London is hectic and the Nottingham campus is beautiful. The students looked so happy which is very important. Yes, go for Notts!

ReputationRep:
    He's waited so long now, it's almost off putting. He's also heard it's not great for the all round student experience. Bristol and Notts are both excellent for law so it's just a case of making that final decision. London is hectic and the Nottingham campus is beautiful. The students looked so happy which is very important. Yes, go for Notts!
    honestly though why don't you spend time with your family instead of talking to kids you don't know - don't you have friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyo88)
    honestly though why don't you spend time with your family instead of talking to kids you don't know - don't you have friends?
    What's your problem exactly? I don't get this immaturity on here. The forum isn't just for students, there are many parents who lurk around.

If she wants to participate here, she will. End of. It's non of your business what she does and whom she talks to.

It all started because someone felt entitled to the thread. Well, no.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2016

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.