The Manchester United Thread XX

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chichaldo)
    Oh Bas, how I wish he was in the picture at Utd :/
    I reckon Depay could still work his way back into the team, still young. I wouldn't say no to Aurier and Griezmann though aha
    I bet Jose is the type of guy to sign Baba Ramen when we need someone like Aurier instead.

Jose's love for mandigos aka BBCs is too much...I mean look at all his defenders ffs...Bailly...Zouma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    When we extend our PL winning run vs u to 5 games
    Convenient you're saying it's PL only after we rekt you in EL!!!

ReputationRep:
    Don't see why you'd want to keep Di Maria, he hated it here and acted like a total dick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria was a d-bag

****ing dobby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I don't think its incorrect use. At the start he was LVG's boy, he played him centrally with no responsibility, he played him wide with no responsibility. If you think back to the start of the season like the Spurs game, he was the main man all the commentators were talking about him, he had free kick responsibilities. I think possibly he stayed too long in Holland but he's a very selfish player and since coming here he hasn't been effective enough to justify that. He's already been used as close to what saw him effective at PSV.

He needs to progress as a player but his style and prior development are making that difficult. No least because he can't get minutes on the pitch.
    He is similar to Zaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Don't see why you'd want to keep Di Maria, he hated it here and acted like a total dick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Think media painted a different picture. Don't blame the guy anyways, imagine playing under LVG with all his BS that season. If Mou had come in a season earlier he would have stayed though. Not that he wouldn't play for the club but rather for LVG.

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria was **** again against English opposition.

Couldn't hack it in the EPL. Should have signed Isco that summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)

Couldn't hack it in the EPL.
    uwotm8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    uwotm8

You know thats the only good gif of him from an entire season.

Worse than Pogba ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    You know thats the only good gif of him from an entire season.

Worse than Pogba ffs.
    Di Maria is quality (my second favourite player), he would have suceeded if he was actually played in his preffered position. He was one of the most consistent performers in the CL last season and has started this seasons CL where he left off....

wrecking teams up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    I bet Jose is the type of guy to sign Baba Ramen when we need someone like Aurier instead.

Jose's love for mandigos aka BBCs is too much...I mean look at all his defenders ffs...Bailly...Zouma
    Aurier is probably more *****rish than Rahman. Are you high?

Also don't get why people are already starting to hate on Pogba when it's clearly the managers fault. He's already started his ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Aurier is probably more *****rish than Rahman. Are you high?

Also don't get why people are already starting to hate on Pogba when it's clearly the managers fault. He's already started his ********.
    ahahahaha :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No Rooney tomorrow. 4-3-3?

ReputationRep:

<3

If we get beat by Feynoord tomorrow ffs

expecting us to get a 3-0 or 2-0 victory

4-3-3 pls

ReputationRep:
    Squad travelling to Rotterdam:

De Gea, Romero, Johnstone, Darmian, Bailly, Blind, Fosu-Mensah, Rojo, Smalling,Carrick,Fellaini, Herrera, Mata, Memphis, Pogba, Schnerderlin,Young, Ibrahimovic,Martial and Rashford

No Rooney YAS! But no Mhiki? wtf

Read reports today too that Mhiki isn't particularly happy with Mourinho playing him out of his preferred #10 position since Rooney always gets first preference there. Hopefully this isn't true otherwise it will be another Di Maria type situation and we will lose another quality player.

ReputationRep:
    Mkhitaryan played his best season out on the right last year though so that doesn't make sense. He is generally considered a no.10 but it's a bit odd he's complaining about not playing at 10.

Anyway it's already started.

ReputationRep:
    Laughable that anyone actually believes that BS.

He's out for 10 days because he aggravated his thigh injury.

ReputationRep:
    So Mourinho was playing an unfit player against City then? Not like that's a surprise.

Dunno why he didn't start Martial and then one of Lingard/Mata then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    So Mourinho was playing an unfit player against City then? Not like that's a surprise.

Dunno why he didn't start Martial and then one of Lingard/Mata then.
    He got injured on international duty but had been declared fit, did so himself too.

I wonder whether we will go with the 4-3-3 or just the 4-2-3-1 with Mata in the hole. Will probably see Darmain at RB too which probably wouldn't favour Mata on the wing.

Wouldn't mind the 4-3-3 with Carrick at the base.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I guess Carrick should be playing in a game like this anyway.

I can see Rojo or Fosu Mensah playing at CB as well.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.