David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Well...i don't know :p: Don't knock it, until you've seen it.:cool:

Haha.

Sorry, it's probably already been mentioned but when is this music concert thingy mijig on?
    I watched the one that was on a couple years back which was presented by Tennant.

July 27th

ReputationRep:
    Well...i don't know :p: Don't knock it, until you've seen it.:cool:

Haha.

Sorry, it's probably already been mentioned but when is this music concert thingy mijig on?
    I watched the one that was on a couple years back which was presented by Tennant.
    Yeah, I watched that on saturday, it was good erm and it is on on sunday 27th of July

ReputationRep:
    Sunday 27th July, 11am. I think it's being shown on BBC1 or 2, as wel...

ReputationRep:
    Cool, thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    Doobeedooo! Converted you!
    No, It just happened to be on when I had something to eat :p:

ReputationRep:
    So, what was everyone's favourite episode of Series 4?

ReputationRep:
    I quite liked the one where Donna had that bug thing on her back (Turn left?)...and deffo the last two when everyone came back
    Oh, I liked Silence in the Library, and the one after that (Forest of the dead?)..they were brilliant..

Okay, that's most of the series then haha

ReputationRep:
    I loved the one where it was Donna-lite episode and the Doctor was on the ship visiting that planet Midnight, I think the episode was actually called Midnight. I also liked the two parter with River Song in it in the library.

ReputationRep:
    So, what was everyone's favourite episode of Series 4?
    The stolen earth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald)
    I loved the one where it was Donna-lite episode and the Doctor was on the ship visiting that planet Midnight, I think the episode was actually called Midnight. I also liked the two parter with River Song in it in the library.

<3 your avatar :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goddess Fury)
    The stolen earth
    Same ere, better than journeys end

ReputationRep:
    Turn Left was amazing, both because we finally got Rose, and because the whole concept that episode was based around is one that has always fasinated me. I also liked the Doctors Daughter, and Stolen Earth...the look on his face when Donna said "Why don't you ask her yourself" makes me go all gooey inside every time I watch it.

ReputationRep:
    Fires of Pompeii wasn't bad either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma the Hippy)
    Turn Left was amazing, both because we finally got Rose, and because the whole concept that episode was based around is one that has always fasinated me. I also liked the Doctors Daughter, and Stolen Earth...the look on his face when Donna said "Why don't you ask her yourself" makes me go all gooey inside every time I watch it.
    I really liked Turn Left as well! But my mum didn't. Crazy mother.
    I wish it had had more David Tennant in it, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theredsox)
    I really liked Turn Left as well! But my mum didn't. Crazy mother.
    I wish it had had more David Tennant in it, though.
    Yeah but Donna would have been filming that while The Doctor would be filming Midnight

ReputationRep:
    Yeah would have been nice to see more of Tennant in it. As always....but it was more about Donna is the episode and we learnt more about her and her abilities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Yeah but Donna would have been filming that while The Doctor would be filming Midnight
    This still doesn't change the lack of David Tennant. :sad: But yes, it was a good episode nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah would have been nice to see more of Tennant in it. As always....but it was more about Donna is the episode and we learnt more about her and her abilities.

See, that's the thing.. They weren't her abilities... It was just her who was chosen.

Obviously, we didn't know that until the end, but still.

Dalek Khan could have chosen almost anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    See, that's the thing.. They weren't her abilities... It was just her who was chosen.

Obviously, we didn't know that until the end, but still.

Dalek Khan could have chosen almost anyone.

Yeah, i just mean that it was interesting to see aspects of her in it. Where the whole epsiodes in sense, was about her, and how she would have lived if she made that 'left'.

But yeah it could have been anybody like you said. Suppose it made the suspense greater like that as an added element.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone just finished watching Pompeii on BBC3?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.