Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    I'm a big fan of smell... they are expensive, but you're paying for the bottle more than anything :p:

And I'm not sure it's just BO, it's above and beyond that, it doesn't just mask, it makes girls go "Ooh you smell nice"

WHICH IS THE BEST

See, my sense of smell isn't great. Especcially to something on me, so I miss out a fair bit.

And that, sir, is the most compelling argument I've ever heard. Serious thought required. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and to add to that, if guys smell nice it really does give them a few extra points. However for the love of everything good and holy, keep it subtle - a few little spritzes do just fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    Yeah, and to add to that, if guys smell nice it really does give them a few extra points. However for the love of everything good and holy, keep it subtle - a few little spritzes do just fine!

Guess what we're going to be doing in Manchester! :p:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Lol it'll probably be the nicest smelling meetup! I wish I didn't live so far away so I could come...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Guess what we're going to be doing in Manchester! :p:
    Okay fiiiiiiiiiiine. Only so long as you give me male input on pretty girly perfumes too!

ReputationRep:
    Okay fiiiiiiiiiiine. Only so long as you give me male input on pretty girly perfumes too!

What?! It's shopping, it'll keep you happy!!

Gladly, only remember I'm rubbish with smells.

ReputationRep:
    Gawd, and what are the rest of us who have already have the ability to smell nice meant to do?!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Gawd, and what are the rest of us who have already have the ability to smell nice meant to do?!
    Ummm... give your opinion on scents for other people? Try out all the testers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKTx)
    Ummm... give your opinion on scents for other people? Try out all the testers?
    Heh, I merely jest.

I could do, but I don't think my opinion is particularly useful seeing I'm not too good on fragrances in general so provided I can still go, should be interesting!

ReputationRep:
    What?! It's shopping, it'll keep you happy!!

Gladly, only remember I'm rubbish with smells.
    Yes but I want to go clothes and shoe shopping, and I have a feeling that you guys wouldn't want to do that for hours on end.

Oh, yeah...true.

You can be the one to give me the male perspective since Drew's supposed to be rubbish at smelling things! :p:

Edit: Or not...

Boys!!!

ReputationRep:

Boys!!!
    Three exclamation marks?! It's on now.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but I want to go clothes and shoe shopping, and I have a feeling that you guys wouldn't want to do that for hours on end.

Oh, yeah...true.

You can be the one to give me the male perspective since Drew's supposed to be rubbish at smelling things! :p:

Boys!!!

How long do you think we're there for!?!

I'm fine with offering opinions on clothing and shoes. We'd probably better stick to that.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer

Oh, yeah...true.

Boys!!!
    Lol I would be up for clothes and shoe shopping, or testing out perfume. Unfortunately it would take me 4hrs to get to Manchester, so it's not really feasible

ReputationRep:
    Could always stay the night before?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Could always stay the night before?
    That would make it incredibly expensive! The train ticket would cost about £40-50 as well. I don't earn that much :p:

ReputationRep:
    Three exclamation marks?! It's on now.
    Oh you know it.

How long do you think we're there for!?!

I'm fine with offering opinions on clothing and shoes. We'd probably better stick to that.
    I dunno, how long are we there for?

Tbh I'm rubbish at shopping with other people - the distraction is not good, and I have a weird style of shopping that involved wandering around looking as if I'm lost or something but it actually works great.

So I'm going a bit earlier than whenever we're meeting!

(Original post by xKTx)
    Lol I would be up for clothes and shoe shopping, or testing out perfume. Unfortunately it would take me 4hrs to get to Manchester, so it's not really feasible
    Aww Well when we have another meet closer to you, that's the time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKTx)
    That would make it incredibly expensive! The train ticket would cost about £40-50 as well. I don't earn that much :p:
    You can't put a price on such an epic experience, surely? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, how long are we there for?

Tbh I'm rubbish at shopping with other people - the distraction is not good, and I have a weird style of shopping that involved wandering around looking as if I'm lost or something but it actually works great.

So I'm going a bit earlier than whenever we're meeting!

Well, hadn't set times, but would have guessed something like meet around 12/1, stay till about 6/7/whenever you get bored/have trains booked for.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind shopping actually.

Probably more to do with my compulsive money-spending habits, mind you!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    You can't put a price on such an epic experience, surely? :p:
    Well when you don't have the money, you kinda have to :p:

And yes georgia, that would be good - a more southern location would be preferrable!

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.