ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)
    you are a scary man RamocitoMorales
    He's more like a kitten with its fur spiked up to try and look big :emog:

(Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    Isn't Özil mocked for his looks? :hmmmm2:
    :no:

(Original post by TheGameOfScience)
    Thank you btw i ask this question because i am a mix as well, i'll give you a first clue, i am turkish cypriot +......... LOOOOL tbh neither do i, when someone says ozil, the first thing i think of is eyes
    Like I said, some girls find it hot :dontknow:

Anyway, a millionaire like him is hardly going to have girl troubles.

Though I don't think his gf is particularly hot either, (apart from the body ofc)

I reckon you're Turkish + English

btw i ask this question because i am a mix as well, i'll give you a first clue, i am turkish cypriot +.........
      I don't know, Malaysian? :dontknow:

(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
      :no:
      Well someone clearly doesn't watch football. :sigh:

Anyway, a millionaire like him is hardly going to have girl troubles.
      Millionaire and world class footballer. Girls go for wealth and status.

He's more like a kitten with its fur spiked up to try and look big
      Then I'd be the cat that ate the budgie.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      He's more like a kitten with its fur spiked up to try and look big :emog:
      aweeeee
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      I don't know, Malaysian? :dontknow:

Millionaire and world class footballer. Girls go for wealth and status.
      hahaha, that guessing :cool: soo related
      Not always

ReputationRep:
      I reckon you're Turkish + English[ damnit loool your right! :facepalm: that was a good guess but why did you think i was english aha

(Original post by lNurl)
        Not always
        Suppose that you were with S-man10 and then I came along with all my millions of TSR credits and I had girls falling at my feet because they idolised me as the leader of the Turkish society, then chances are that you'd be unable to resist my allure.

Now, of course, members of different societies are brought up and influenced to react in different ways. So where hollywoodbudgie, being brought up in the UK, would fall for my status (think bands and singers), you would most probably fall for my wealth (think east European brides)...

Spoiler:
        Show
        ...and yes, I realise that I may have offended a great number of people with this post...
        Spoiler:
        Show
        ...not that I care! :laugh:

that was a good guess but why did you think i was english aha
        You know, I think you're right...about hollywoodbudgie being twice as smart as yourself...

Spoiler:
        Show
        ...but that's not saying much for yourself. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
        Suppose that you were with S-man10 and then I came along with all my millions of TSR credits and I had girls falling at my feet because they idolised me as the leader of the Turkish society, then chances are that you'd be unable to resist my allure.

Now, of course, members of different societies are brought up and influenced to react in different ways. So where hollywoodbudgie, being brought up in the UK, would fall for my status (think bands and singers), you would most probably fall for my wealth (think east European brides)...

Spoiler:
        Show
        ...and yes, I realise that I may have offended a great number of people with this post...
        Spoiler:
        Show

You know, I think you're right...about hollywoodbudgie being twice as smart as yourself...

Spoiler:
        Show
        i can see why you are negatively repped, why are their always turks like you who thinks they are funny when in actuality their not even remotely funny:boring:
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
        Show
        Spoiler:
        Show

Spoiler:
        Show
        No, I wouldn't change my S-Man to your wealth and status ^_^ Because I have money and wealth it's not something unreachable for me, like many others
        Honestly, there are normal girls out there who wouldn't betray their partners for money or status.I agree that someone might look for wealth or status from the beginning, but it's not like, wealthy man can always "steal" some else's gf.
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        i can see why you are negatively repped, why are their always turks like you who thinks they are funny when in actuality their not even remotely funny:boring:
        Girls and Boys lets change RamocitoMorales's gems to green! I had 2 red gems as well, but it's green now :cool:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by lNurl)
        Girls and Boys lets change RamocitoMorales's gems to green! I had 2 red gems as well, but it's green now :cool:
        Helll Noooo!! :unimpressed:

There's no need to be racist. A more 'politically correct' statement, if you will, could have been 'why are there always people like you'.

Secondly, I don't have negative reputation because I'm a comedian who gets no laughter, but rather because I am a debater with opinions that the majority would consider to be controversial. Now that negative reputation has been removed I am able to speak my mind without too much fear of reprisal.

(Original post by INurl)
          but it's not like, wealthy man can always "steal" some else's gf.
          Divorce rates are on a worldwide increase. Women always have one reason or another to move on to other men.

(Original post by INurl)
          No, I wouldn't change my S-Man to your wealth and status
          :getmecoat:
          • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
          There's no need to be racist. A more 'politically correct' statement, if you will, could have been 'why are there always people like you'.

Secondly, I don't have negative reputation because I'm a comedian who gets no laughter, but rather because I am a debater with opinions that the majority would consider to be controversial. Now that negative reputation has been removed I am able to speak my mind without too much fear of reprisal.

Divorce rates are on a worldwide increase. Women always have one reason or another to move on to other men.

:getmecoat:
          It's not always women who wants to get divorced.

"The Office of National Statistics’ (ONS) most recent number crunch reveals that in 2011, the woman was the party granted (therefore initiating) the divorce in 66% of cases that year. "

what about other 34% of men?

(Original post by lNurl)
            It's not always women who wants to get divorced.

"The Office of National Statistics’ (ONS) most recent number crunch reveals that in 2011, the woman was the party granted (therefore initiating) the divorce in 66% of cases that year. "

what about other 34% of men?
            It's funny because your statistic simply goes to further support what I said, i.e. that the vast majority of the time it's the woman who initiates the divorce.

P.S. I can already see your reply entering the horizon: 'But women, more often than not, initiate the divorce to leave abusive relationships (which they enter in the first place because they like the 'bad boy').'

Okay, maybe I'm crossing the line here. :innocent:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
            Show
            Leave him alone, he is smart! :mad:

Actually, it's quite the opposite with some women. Some have a thing for rough guys- i.e.with no affluent status or wealth at all.

Everybody knows that the uptown wants a downtown guy
            • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
            It's funny because your statistic simply goes to further support what I said, i.e. that the vast majority of the time it's the woman who initiates the divorce.

P.S. I can already see your reply entering the horizon: 'But women, more often than not, initiate the divorce to leave abusive relationships (which they enter in the first place because they like the 'bad boy').'

Okay, maybe I'm crossing the line here. :innocent:
            Each passing day I'm more scared of you You can read my mind, I don't like it

ReputationRep:
            [QUOTE=TheGameOfScience;46007490]
            It's literally called 'the evil eye' in English. Meant to ward of negative wishes to you and prevent you from being jinked.
            For instance, your mum's friend comments on how clever you are. The next day you do terrible in your exam because you were jinked, but the evil eye would be able to act as a barrier againist this.

Yes, it's total rubbish, but it sells

Nice question :love:

I really don't get the obsession with Ozil. He looks cute, but certainly not 'fit' and :jiggy: as some people make out to be.

Thank you btw i ask this question because i am a mix as well, i'll give you a first clue, i am turkish cypriot +......... LOOOOL tbh neither do i, when someone says ozil, the first thing i think of is eyes
            I'm turkish cypriot too (50%)!!

And i think Ozil is attractive, and that bod :yes:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
            Show
            Spoiler:
            Show

Spoiler:
            Show
            You're just ruthless today

ReputationRep:

Or there's always a man not being able to keep it in his trousers

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by lNurl)
            x
            (Original post by bluebubblegum)
            I'm turkish cypriot too (50%)!!

But ladies, can any man beat the old school Turkish dream boat, Cuneyt Arkin

:smug:

ReputationRep:
            I don't know what you're trying to argue here (haven't kept up with your silly women hating ramblings), but you seem to be making a point that women initiate the large marjority of divorces as if it's a valid point for something.

If someone initiates for a divorce, it's usually because they have been wronged by their partner and so it validates the notion that the majority of the time divorce happens, it is a consequence of the man's actions rather than the woman's.

Moreover, divorce rates are likely to be rising because women earn more and thus they are confident that they can independently look after themselves when they break up with their partner. Why does this mean so much to you? It means that before women who could not work would stay with their partner simply for money reasons and be 'emotionally divorced' with them. I know several housewives which have stayed with their cheating husbands simply because they can't afford to leave them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
          Useful resources
          US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.